- Fixed issue where a mount passenger could dismount into houses.
- Starfall doesn’t get placed at caster on Spell reflect anymore.
- Magic Reflect now blocks a single hit from Starfall.
- The Zoology skill damage and defence bonus to and from AI has been increased by 5%, for a total of +20% damage to AI and -20% damage taken from AI, when you have the associated lore skill for that animal trained.
- Increased Direwolf pet points from 23 to 26 at level 50.
- Increased Rally Pack duration to 10 seconds.
- Increased Coordinated Hunt duration to 10 seconds, and increased damage bonus to pets to +50%.
- Increased Canine Concentration duration to 20 seconds.
- Increased Agile Evasion duration to 10 seconds.
- Decreased Risen Taurdog damage mod by 10%.
- Increased Risen White Bear damage mod by 15%.
- Increased Rider Weight Threshold of all risen mounts.
- Weakspots now properly penetrate pet armor.
- Handle hits now deal 45% of weapon damage, instead of the previous 60%.
- Increased the minimum distance between an AI and a player when being attacked. E.g. like zombies got a little bit too close to players in the previous patch.
- Fixed the leashing behavior of AI to prevent them from leashing too early.
- Increased damage of Outlaw Bandits and adjusted their behaviors.
- Slightly increased damage of Scoundrels.
- Slightly increased damage of Tribe Rats.
- Slightly increased defence of Tribe Rats.
- Adjusted the spacing of pet frames.
- Combining vials and kegs should not make them vanish anymore.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in random pickables not being picked up when interacted with.
- Fixed issue with houses being guild-flagged, allowing members to open doors without entering the password.
- Fixed the annoying „bouncing capes“ on other players that would happen when you turn around. It was rendering optimization related.
- Fixed an issue where players and pets were momentarily detected as not being in a house when logging in.
- Fixed an issue where player-built homes had a „shed“ looking LOD billboard.
- Fixed an issue causing Miasma to not do damage when the caster was too far away from the spell.
- Fixed an issue where your last arrow in your quiver would never be able to weakspot.
- Reverted size change from the patch because it caused some issues with attribute points.
- Fixed a bug causing pets to follow player ghosts who were their target before they died
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur with the sky when your FOV was higher than average.
- Fixed an issue causing Lightning Ball to do unintended high damage in some cases.
- Fixed an issue causing Lightning Ball to deal damage twice in some cases.
- There is an issue with players being able to invite a passenger on their risen horses and risen molvas but the passenger does not see a “Hold R to mount” message. We are troubleshooting the issue.