Attack & Block Directions
Mortal Online 2’s melee combat is essentially a high-speed matching game. There are four swing/block directions you will need to remember – Left, Right, Middle, and Overhead.
There are two different blocking states in Mortal Online 2 – Parry & Block
- Parry – During the first two seconds of raising your block, your blocking state is considered a parry. During a parry, all successfully blocked attacks will receive zero damage.
- Block – After holding your block for more than two seconds, your parry becomes a normal block. During a normal block, successfully blocked attacks only reduce incoming damage rather than negating it like a parry.
Successfully parrying an enemy player’s attacks not only negates damage but offers an offensive reward as well.
- When you successfully parry an enemy player’s attack, you may launch a counter-attack within the next two seconds.
- Counter attacks charge up much faster than normal attacks and always strike for maximum damage.
Charged Attack States
- Holding down left-click on your mouse charges an attack.
- While charging an attack you will notice a small circle surrounding your reticle.
- Releasing a swing before the circle is full leads to minimum damage.
- Holding your swing until the circle is full provides 100% weapon damage.
- After filling the charge circle completely, holding left-clicks for an additional two seconds will achieve an overcharged state. Overcharged attacks provide 120% weapon damage.
- Upon reaching an overcharge, holding your swing for an additional two seconds will exhaust your character and begin reducing your weapon damage over time.
Hit Confirms/Missed Attacks
- Missing an attack leads to the following.
- Increased duration before your next attack.
- Increased duration before your next block.
- Successfully landing an attack leads to the following.
- Instantly begin your next attack.
- Instantly trigger your next block