I’m Dead and Can’t Find a Priest
So you’ve died and don’t see any red beams of light signifying a priest? Here’s what you can do.
- Press the default key ‘P’ to pull up your paper-doll menu.
- If you are looking at a picture of your character you are in the right place.
- Underneath your character model, you will see two red buttons, “Priest” and “Home”.
- Clicking “Priest” will automatically return your spirit to the closest priest who will resurrect you.
- Clicking “Home” will automatically return your spirit to your most recently selected home priest.
Selecting a Home Priest
When you have chosen a location you would prefer to call home, you might want to bind your spirit to the local priest. Upon death, you may return to your selected priest at any time.
- Locate the nearest priest in the settlement of your choosing.
- As you move closer to the priest, a prompt will appear “Hold R set priest as home”.
- Hold down the R key until the circle surrounding your reticle is completely filled.
- Congratulations! You are now bound to your home priest.