New profile posts

This game deserves to get promoted. to be the best. so much passion has been put into this game including half my life.
Options and Optimization all enhanced creativity. So many selections to choose from with character selection and variety of items... I could go on! 😻
The waves are rising.
I finally buy the game. Im impress by the graphics but disappointed by the combat...
Teknique
Teknique
What do you feel about the combat?

Mouse feels bad? Or swings too slow? Or both?
Handsome Young Man
Handsome Young Man
You're probably impressed by the graphics because most of them aren't made in-house by Star Vault.

Combat is for shit players. People who like it got bullied around too much in the first game.
Bicorps
Bicorps
@Teknique I dont want get into too much detail.

First Person Views animations are the worst.
Too much delay when releasing your weapon atk.
I didnt test mouse feel.

@handsome dude

True about the graphics.
Ok about the combat.
fix my f***** account
Keurk
Keurk
ofc, they don't give a shit
Bomex
Bomex
pray for u bro
Keurk
Keurk
thats kind bomex.thank you. unfortunally , it would only need a bit of dedication and competence and should not resort to praying or anything. They slightly more profesional than 10y ago, but just slightly. its pathetic. PATHETIC. Why should i suscribe or give money to autists devs like that, they can't even make my account consider i bought they s* game
How do I add a signature to my profile? Fix it.
Speznat
Speznat
Yeah its limited right now noone knows. they really should fix that asap. its borken since 6months xD
Svaar
Reactions: Xervoz
C
Chessalavakia
Generally, it was something in between the two. You didn't spend that much time in pitched battles but, the long sieges were relatively rare as well and they could end up being busy affairs.
Kaemik
Kaemik
I mainly reposted it as a joke mainly aimed at the recent discussions on sieges. I don't figure most battles will be protracted sieges and the game wouldn't be fun if they were. I do hope sieges of built-up forts take time though.