[Zeal] Zealots - Help us build a church!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
1605820960206.png

She stood in front of me in rags, wet blood textured on her dark Sidoian flesh.“This is the end!” she shouted then laughed. “The Gods grow so weary of the diseased and corrupted souls of Nave, even hell refuses their arrival!” Her laughter became so loud and intense I began to feel unsettled but stayed my hand. “Nave has lost its way. Every single pathetic soul, corrupted in pursuit of wealth and power, but the Gods refuse to be forgotten.” The laughter stopped and her voice softened to a whisper, “I see your soul, I see the doubt of a child, ready to weep upon the first sacrifice.” She looked past me toward a young woman collecting herbs by the river's edge. “This is the end, for all those that reject the will of the Gods you sad idol worshiping fool!” She took a step toward the woman and almost from nothing, a bone dagger appeared in her right hand. I reached for my mace. She struck me twice in the leg and, once on my knees, again in the right arm where no armor protected. Spit and blood poured onto my helm as she leaned over me and she seemed to smile.

Like a flower.

Like an angel.

She began to whisper a language I had never heard, laughing as she plunged the dagger into my neck.

I came to know.

--Godkin Robses Veratas
Prophet of the Gods, Leader of the Zealots

The gods have revealed that there is a right way and a wrong way to exist in Nave. As the most pious and beloved people, our devotion and love for the gods drive us to violently oppose evil and those who enable it. As the corrupt Tindremic law and culture spreads in Nave, the mind slaves of the Empire view us as murderers, thieves, outcasts, and scoundrels. These words are built to deceive, for we are teachers, priests, and humble servants of the righteous way. We fight the heathen so that once again, the gods will be known, feared, and loved across Nave. We are accepting new members that will help us build our church.

[Zeal] has had a continuous presence in Mortal Online as a Roleplay PvP guild for over 8 years. Our lore and story is constantly evolving and embraces changes in the game. We are looking for players that thrive on challenge, don't mind being the underdog, but also want to rise to be their best in an inclusive and supportive clan environment.

We love creative types; writers, graphic artists, video editors, etc. but everyone must be willing to fight for the faith!
We have no tolerance for cheaters or victims, maturity and the ability to take feedback is essential.

Recruit minimum requirements:
English Speaking
Age 18+
Discord w/ Microphone
Website registration
Commitment to exploring RP

Membership minimum requirements:
Capacity for faith
Homicidal
Desire to have fun

If you would like to try to walk the righteous path, introduce yourself, your character, or both via direct message here or on discord @[Zeal]Godkin#0233 @Eldrath#8471

www.elavamavale.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.