Why Toxai got no Anim Sith Guards?

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Hey,
in Toxai you gain or loose Anim Sith standing.
But there are Khurite guards all over the place.
If you loose Khurite standing those guards attack you, even when you got positive Anim Sith standing. So currently Anim Sith standing is completly useless.

Is this supposed to be that way? Or is this a bug and there should be Anim Sith Guards? Then this should be IHMO fixed until release.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I feel like it would make sense to have some Anim guards, however, from a Game Balance PoV I have concerns. If Toxai is basically the only spot with Anim guards, you could be a murderer over the entire map except there due to it being isolated.

That sounds fine on the surface, until you think about how many people would take advantage of it. Toxai would become a guarded lawless town, where Murderers live with guard protection. Also, would the Alvarin truly let all other races and outlaws use their area to hide?

I have mixed feelings.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I feel like it would make sense to have some Anim guards, however, from a Game Balance PoV I have concerns. If Toxai is basically the only spot with Anim guards, you could be a murderer over the entire map except there due to it being isolated.

That sounds fine on the surface, until you think about how many people would take advantage of it. Toxai would become a guarded lawless town, where Murderers live with guard protection. Also, would the Alvarin truly let all other races and outlaws use their area to hide?

I have mixed feelings.
Hyllspeia has it's own guards i think though (if i remember correctly, been there like once), and it's quite isolated as well. It's not like Toxai has much to offer.

Reactions: Nefnate and Rhias

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Hyllspeia has it's own guards i think though (if i remember correctly, been there like once), and it's quite isolated as well. It's not like Toxai has much to offer.
Yep, Kallard guards.

Reactions: Nefnate