when the persistant beta comes?

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
when the persistant beta comes tired of waiting or we in closed beta already ?

ShadowPete

Mar 18, 2021
Persistent beta is already ongoing.

Persistent Beta is not out yet. What people are playing is a test for the persistent beta. There will be progresion and wealth wipes until persistent beta finally releases as Early Access on Steam.

As for when will it come out...Devs have yet to give a release date. In my Opinion, it will probabily come out sometime late 2021.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
Persistent Beta is not out yet. What people are playing is a test for the persistent beta. There will be progresion and wealth wipes until persistent beta finally releases as Early Access on Steam.

As for when will it come out...Devs have yet to give a release date. In my Opinion, it will probabily come out sometime late 2021.

May 2021

Reactions: Xunila and Rorry

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
how about stop asking, ppl wanted this game to come back out in persistence in December and it was no where near done and its still no where near done

Reactions: StreamerLord

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
It won't be anywhere near done when they release in persistent state. They never intended to have it done then. They will gradually add and develop as they go along just as they did MO1. I suspect it will be May unless big problems pop up.

Reactions: Xunila

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The first plans for persistent state had been end of 2020, then they skipped to March/April and now we are waiting for another official announcement together with an update of the road map on https://www.mortalonline2.com/alpha/

I think it could be May. StarVault will probably run the events of the stress test (soon), afterwards stop the stress test and announce the persistent state.