Weakspot with bow bugged?

Ramiel

Jul 15, 2021
Hello, from understanding weakspot hits ignore all defense. But when I hit weakspot on someone with bow even a mob it doesn’t do all that much damage. At times it will only be same as regular damage or it’ll give me an additional 1-3 damage. Technically if it’s suppose to ignore defense shouldn’t I be hitting 60-80 damage when weakspot activates? I also just found out from a guildie he has the same issue with weakspot doing same damage as regular

Last edited:

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
This could also mean your target has little to no defense/armour to begin with.
Test your bow on the training dummies to find out the maximum damage it does. The dummies have no armour.

Ramiel

Jul 15, 2021
Hello, from understanding weakspot hits ignore all defense. But when I hit weakspot on someone with bow even a mob it doesn’t do all that much damage. At times it will only be same as regular damage or it’ll give me an additional 1-3 damage. Technically if it’s suppose to ignore defense shouldn’t I be hitting 60-80 damage when weakspot activates?
This could also mean your target has little to no defense/armour to begin with.
Test your bow on the training dummies to find out the maximum damage it does. The dummies have no armour.
ive tested it on mobs/dummies/ and people with different gears.. and the dummies I hit 60+s even with WS. However vs a mob or another player regardless what armor they are wearing with a WS it only does an additional 1-2 damage if that when WS procs. When I’m theory if it procs I should be hitting 60+. From what I understand but I’m not hitting nearly close to that when it procs.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
ive tested it on mobs/dummies/ and people with different gears.. and the dummies I hit 60+s even with WS. However vs a mob or another player regardless what armor they are wearing with a WS it only does an additional 1-2 damage if that when WS procs. When I’m theory if it procs I should be hitting 60+. From what I understand but I’m not hitting nearly close to that when it procs.
Defensive stance needs to be calculated in becasue a dummy dont have it.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah dummies you will be hitting 62-64 even with out ws. You should be hitting 20-40 with out the ws crit based on what armor. With WS it should be 62-64 on the head.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
IDK if this is in the game or not, but MO1 they changed weakspots to ignore 70% of armor instead of 100%. This means better armor will take less damage from the weakspot, but the weakspot will still be effective vs armor. I'd think this is in MO2 because they changed it to this way in MO1 for a reason.

Reactions: Rhias and EZgold
D

Deleted member 44

Weak spots only bypass armor. Animals, etc don't have armor. Risars are perfect example of this. There are some exceptions to this, like the Golden Danaburu but it's rare.

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
Actually, all animals (in MO1) have some sort of resistance against blunt/pierce/slash/magic with the mini bosses having more and the likes of pigs and springboks having none. In MO2 the only animal I saw having any resistance is the Troll, and it has a lot. But I am sure they will get their resistances eventually.