Wardens KOS

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
This is not a list of griefers. If it is, then I take an exception to our guild's name being on it. Wardens hasn't even interacted with us in-game since we tagged up, and I highly doubt they realize the one encounter they did have was us given we're listed by our Discord and not in-game tag here. But we're a declared RPK guild which is why I'm assuming we're on their list.

I think more the point he's making, is 90% of the people on this list will be using other names come persistent so it will render their list mostly redundant and may even result in them killing people who have done nothing because they're unaware of the history of their name. If they kill whoever is named Sheesh, Toothpick or Atilla come launch they may basically be RPKing.

It's a valid point, and one Wardens should consider. However as I said, guilds that survive to persistent are unlikely to change their names. Unless it's WIGs. Betting WIGs will change their name.
why would wigs change their name?

it's like ur implying something but just pussy foot around to avoid any consequence. also where is your guild btw just curious

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020

it's like ur implying something but just pussy foot around to avoid any consequence. also where is your guild btw just curious
Didnt people make you cry and leave the game?

Also saw you pick your nose and eat it live on stream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaemik

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

I'm implying WIGs is made up of the of cowards like you that masquerade under false names to avoid the consequences of their actions. "Truthshower"

Or are you really the streamer who kept throwing tantrums and implying everyone who disagreed with you ran over kids at stop signs every time you died in-game?

When the game hits I'm fully expecting they will change their name just like I'm fairly sure WIGs is not the first name their group has used.

Our guild is nomadic. We live everywhere and nowhere, as we have stated since we announced ourselves.

Last edited:

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
I'm implying WIGs is made up of the of cowards like you that masquerade under false names to avoid the consequences of their actions. "Truthshower"

Or are you really the streamer who kept throwing tantrums and implying everyone who disagreed with you ran over kids at stop signs every time you died in-game?

When the game hits I'm fully expecting they will change their name just like I'm fairly sure WIGs is not the first name their group has used.

Our guild is nomadic. We live everywhere and nowhere, as we have stated since we announced ourselves.
i think you and putzin just got busted by them so much they left scars

Reactions: LivingshadeNL

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I've for sure killed WIGs more times than I've been killed by WIGs. Honestly, we haven't fought that much but most the fighting I did to was just picking them off with spells in big GK brawls. Nah. I just think the way they carry and conduct themselves is abhorrent.

So what's your in-game name? What guild are you with? You have all these questions for me yet you're the one talking smack on the forum anonymously.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I've for sure killed WIGs more times than I've been killed by WIGs. Honestly, we haven't fought that much but most the fighting I did to was just picking them off with spells in big GK brawls. Nah. I just think the way they carry and conduct themselves is abhorrent.

So what's your in-game name? What guild are you with? You have all these questions for me yet you're the one talking smack on the forum anonymously.
He's not going to say he just lives on the forums, he's a cowardly human being nothing more too it. His character says it all.

Reactions: Kaemik

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
He's not going to say he just lives on the forums, he's a cowardly human being nothing more too it. His character says it all.
i watch ac get slaughtered all the time by that guild lol. ac is terrible

Because that's what EC/7L/Kran do, they make meme of the month guilds. I heard they teamed up with CDXX & Co, which if true is very interesting. Would explain the cringe guild name though.
wouldn't know. a majority of guilds are convinced they are cheating but yet they play since closed beta for many months with devs talking to them stating there was no problem in their gameplay. id say take what people say with a grain of salt but even that grain probably is just something made up

i like the name

Piet

May 28, 2020
This is not a list of griefers. If it is, then I take an exception to our guild's name being on it. Wardens hasn't even interacted with us in-game since we tagged up, and I highly doubt they realize the one encounter they did have was us given we're listed by our Discord and not in-game tag here. But we're a declared RPK guild which is why I'm assuming we're on their list.

I think more the point he's making, is 90% of the people on this list will be using other names come persistent so it will render their list mostly redundant and may even result in them killing people who have done nothing because they're unaware of the history of their name. If they kill whoever is named Sheesh, Toothpick or Atilla come launch they may basically be RPKing.

It's a valid point, and one Wardens should consider. However as I said, guilds that survive to persistent are unlikely to change their names. Unless it's WIGs. Betting WIGs will change their name.
Exactly not griefers or hated or anything. Some of the people on the list are good friends. We simply want to be open and upfront and public so there's no confusion. We will constantly change and update the list to try to keep it as accurate as we can.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Wardens used pet exploit plenty on Mohki, they were also pretty racist over voice chat.

They can KOS all they want, racist trash like them deserve to die not only in game but also in real life.
That’s a lot of big accusations how about next time you show some proof otherwise it’s pretty valueless

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
The Wardens like to be straight forward. If we or others catch you RPKing you will be added to our KOS list. If you witness an act of RPK send me as much information as you can in discord. Piet#0853 The more proof the better.

We do not add regular pking to the KOS so if you announce your conflict ahead of time you will not be added to the list. If you would like to be removed from the KOS list we will decide if that is an option and if any recompense needs to be paid to remove you from the list. RPKers have no chance of being removed from the list.

No hard feelings, we will probably buy you a drink after win or lose.
How is Shmerrick not on this list?

Piet

May 28, 2020
How is Shmerrick not on this list?
The list isn't complete yet. Please report all acts of RPK or anyone in one of these rpk guild's we don't have listed to help us make this an exhaustive list.