Wardens KOS

Piet

May 28, 2020
To be clear about The Huns, there was not a change in leadership. Attila is still their leader, it's just some/most of the people left The Huns to create a new guild with different leadership. We should have our new guild up today. We just have to finish gathering some coin. Once we do, I'll post information about our newly formed guild.

But in our new guild, we do no RPK in our home area (khurite area).
Thank you for the clarification. I'll re add HUNS. RPKing anywhere gets added kos so keep that in mind.

Piet

May 28, 2020
AC has extended their hand in diplomacy. An accord has been reached. Removed from KOS.

• Haha
Reactions: Zbuciorn

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
Stop making lists , everyones trying.to have fun, and yes sometimes that involves slaying people u see

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Stop making lists , everyones trying.to have fun, and yes sometimes that involves slaying people u see
Eh. It's fair. RPKers know it's fine to kill anyone they don't have a reason not to whenever they see them. ARPKers don't kill anyone unless they have a reason to kill them.

APKers are just playing by the same rules we do when confronting us. They need these kinds of lists to do that. What else should we expect?

Reactions: Piet

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
Eh. It's fair. RPKers know it's fine to kill anyone they don't have a reason not to whenever they see them. ARPKers don't kill anyone unless they have a reason to kill them.

APKers are just playing by the same rules we do when confronting us. They need these kinds of lists to do that. What else should we expect?
Only thing i ask is wait until game is released, as long as its not persistent people will troll around, so you might flag people as rpker falsely :)

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Yeah, individual player names will need to be wiped when persistent hits. Guild names... not unless someone's guild tag gets stolen.

Reactions: LivingshadeNL

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
Only thing i ask is wait until game is released, as long as its not persistent people will troll around, so you might flag people as rpker falsely :)
No. That's not how humans work. You grief or PK people right now, people will remember. The persistence Jesus isn't going to wipe away sins from the past.

Reactions: Konrad

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
This is not a list of griefers. If it is, then I take an exception to our guild's name being on it. Wardens hasn't even interacted with us in-game since we tagged up, and I highly doubt they realize the one encounter they did have was us given we're listed by our Discord and not in-game tag here. But we're a declared RPK guild which is why I'm assuming we're on their list.

I think more the point he's making, is 90% of the people on this list will be using other names come persistent so it will render their list mostly redundant and may even result in them killing people who have done nothing because they're unaware of the history of their name. If they kill whoever is named Sheesh, Toothpick or Atilla come launch they may basically be RPKing.

It's a valid point, and one Wardens should consider. However as I said, guilds that survive to persistent are unlikely to change their names. Unless it's WIGs. Betting WIGs will change their name.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Teknique

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
No. That's not how humans work. You grief or PK people right now, people will remember. The persistence Jesus isn't going to wipe away sins from the past.
That is such backwards logic , like i sayed : have fun making ur list less trustable and actually kind of laughable. No ones gonna take this list serious if u flag people during pre persistence.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
That is such backwards logic , like i sayed : have fun making ur list less trustable and actually kind of laughable. No ones gonna take this list serious if u flag people during pre persistence.
Maybe you have trouble reading but it's not about logic.

Feel free to grief away and end up on everyone's list. You can always try "it was just a prank, bro" when persistence hits and you already have a thousand people targeting you.

• Haha
Reactions: LivingshadeNL