Wardens KOS

Piet

May 28, 2020
The Wardens like to be straight forward. If we or others catch you RPKing you will be added to our KOS list. If you witness an act of RPK send me as much information as you can in discord. Piet#0853 The more proof the better.

We do not add regular pking to the KOS so if you announce your conflict ahead of time you will not be added to the list. If you would like to be removed from the KOS list we will decide if that is an option and if any recompense needs to be paid to remove you from the list. RPKers have no chance of being removed from the list.

No hard feelings, we will probably buy you a drink after win or lose.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1srIiNRrN6znoaIni6fsOYbezsGkusOc3RFquD5TrdrA/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
I see you meet me on Nyloth already. Tell Miya that her death was not pointless. She should repent and leave her heathenous ways behind.

Also please add Zealots to your list. There should be no confusion.
It is self evident that Heathens act as a malignant bacteria devouring all that is good and healthy, producing only shit and confusion.
Take this list as an example. It assigns some measure of random and good. Compared to what and defined by whom?
What makes “Ward” good? They are ruthless murderers. They know nothing of the gods and Their ways. Arrogance and ignorance in equal measure.
Our faith is anything but random. There is nothing random in targeting an infection for treatment. Just as important, there is always a path to redemption.

Last edited:

Everon

The Wardens like to be straight forward. If we or others catch you RPKing you will be added to our KOS list. If you witness an act of RPK send me as much information as you can in discord. Piet#0853 The more proof the better.

We do not add regular pking to the KOS so if you announce your conflict ahead of time you will not be added to the list. If you would like to be removed from the KOS list we will decide if that is an option and if any recompense needs to be paid to remove you from the list. RPKers have no chance of being removed from the list.

No hard feelings, we will probably buy you a drink after win or lose.

Individuals:
Ibarruri/Ruben
Hexen
Urru
Nyloth
Nendorsi
Spart
LivingShade
Slumber
OginaTV
Jaebola
JaGGeR
Ozymandius
MrClay
Sigaurd
THECHARIOT
Toothpick
Skyllah
Gangnamstyle
bobmarley
Sheesh
Alovarin
oyasumi
kommandante
Atilla
Satan
Seraph
Kappten

Guilds:
DRED
RPK
QUAD
ES/xESx
Legion
HOJ
WDG
PYRE
SOB
HUNS
I'm scared. Where do you live to never go there?

Piet

May 28, 2020
I see you meet me on Nyloth already. Tell Miya that her death was not pointless. She should repent and leave her heathenous ways behind.

Also please add Zealots to your list. There should be no confusion.
Respect.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Updated with reason. Love a bro even though I'll hunt you down to keep mo1 currency out of mo2 <3
I feel like our relationship is slightly dysfunctional, xdd. But I will accept with sportsmanship that a person opposes a thousand monetary delusions (I can't help it, I'm sorry, I'm happy playing with my text documents and my crazy ideas ahaha)
P.S. Someday you will see ohgmium coins in Myrland with my face imprinted on them ... ahha

Reactions: Piet

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
I came across a couple Wardens farming risars today. We had a nice chat and I asked them if there were any horses they could point me towards on the other side of the nodeline c:

Reactions: Piet

Qik

Jun 2, 2020
I would smash a warden through the dirt, if I ever seen them in the wild.

Sirnef

Mar 25, 2021
To be clear about The Huns, there was not a change in leadership. Attila is still their leader, it's just some/most of the people left The Huns to create a new guild with different leadership. We should have our new guild up today. We just have to finish gathering some coin. Once we do, I'll post information about our newly formed guild.

But in our new guild, we do no RPK in our home area (khurite area).

Piet

May 28, 2020
I came across a couple Wardens farming risars today. We had a nice chat and I asked them if there were any horses they could point me towards on the other side of the nodeline c:
Unfortunately we had to add AC to KOS for Rpking.