Waiting on that video...

wethemboys

May 27, 2021
As you can see here, we are all waiting on a video Volarus has claimed.

Attachments

• vid.jpg
    vid.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 32

Glitch

Mar 27, 2021
Please give atleast context I tried to understand the help chat and I can't. Some infos are missing.
On what we are all waiting?
A video of what?

I myself forgot... to be honest.

It could be ...

1. Video proof that I killed Azaazhad the day before.
2. Video proof he didn't kill Volarus that same day because Pale was the one that succeeded in killing Volarus.

Azaazhad was mad that Volarus (also me) attacked him outside of Meduli for attacking me in MK. I didn't even kill him as Volarus but got him one hit from death. He called me a griefer even though it was revenge for attacking my main yesterday. I even warned him outside... The moment I mentioned Glitch he started running to Meduli because he knew what he did. I got him one hit before death but he escaped. That's when Paler-forgot the full name attacked me because I was gray.

I had one more hit to kill Pale but I stammed out and he killed me and then Tron killed Pale.

Now about the videos ....

I was wrong I didnt kill Azzadad the day before it was Gutzcrack that I killed on my main (Glitchnious) but Azzadad was there and either my duo Xero killed him or he ran away kek (video doesn't fully reveal what happened to him) even though it was a 4 v 2. This I do have proof of and will get uploaded once I feel like putting all the clips together.

I also have proof of Pale being the one that killed me because Volarus is still a terrible MA (I'm learning).

Apologize for the long text I just like to be as detailed as possible when someone needs context. Also... @wethemboys aka SNAPE

Here's a good video for you in the meantime 😉