VPN, could SV work with "Haste" for latency issues?

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
As a player from NA, I've had issues with latency and I was wondering how SV feels about VPNs. Haste works with LoL, Fornite, and other games for easier server connections. I feel this could help with MO2 as well. Would like to hear the others think too.

-Phen

P.S.
Had used Haste before and noticed a decent difference when playing LoL ranked matches or CoD games. Other VPNs are available, this is something I see could be beneficial for the community. I'm thinking this could help with latency issues too.

Sravine

Jan 8, 2022
NA player here, ExitLag works pretty well for me drops my ping to ~135 from 175. Small improvement but closer you can get to 100 ping the better.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
MO2 has issues with its latency and netcode. Henrik says use exit lag to lower the issue because he doesnt care.

Sep 11, 2021
Ah yes, providing a work-around = not caring. Nice.

If Henrik cared, he wouldn't force everyone on the planet to play on one server... one that is still capped at 2k players.

I quit months ago because SV doesn't give a crap about players' experience. High ping is unacceptable for an action game. Just coming back to see if anything has changed, and nope - nothing has changed.

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
If Henrik cared, he wouldn't force everyone on the planet to play on one server... one that is still capped at 2k players.

I quit months ago because SV doesn't give a crap about players' experience. High ping is unacceptable for an action game. Just coming back to see if anything has changed, and nope - nothing has changed.

Imagine quitting a game and still crying on the forums months later

Reactions: Balvrikk

koldobrew

Jun 22, 2022
In fact, some servers may work intermittently due to difficult access to some countries. Increased ping can be a problem for you. After all, such troubles in the game only interfere with the enjoyment of the gameplay. I have been thinking for a long time about how I can cope with this problem, because the VPN did not work at all. At the same time, I learned about the possibility of using mobile proxy servers. In fact, it helped me enough. Now I can advise you us mobile proxies.

Last edited: