Viable Foot Archer Build for Alvarins

cuervo de sombra

Apr 12, 2021
Very curious if anyone knows or can recommend a good foot archer build for Alvarins. I have been wanting to make an Alvarin foot archer for awhile but since MO1 they were never viable. I do see that they're not as fast in MO2 but still looking At some builds posted here And their Clade gifts it seems they can do some damage with them and kite enemies.. In PvP this would be the ambushing in a group fight type or snipe someone from a far. I know that it's necessary to still have a melee weapon, but I was curious what direction someone would go with in terms of a viable build for this. This would probably fall into the hybrid dex fighter/foot Archer Build.

Also, will they ever buff Alvarin's speed in MO2?

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
veela 22/23 stout for max str 90 +20str from clade gifts or age 30 121dex fit or 126 dex lean for weakspots ggwp

Harpazo

Mar 25, 2021
I am trying to get a vella with 90 strength ... but age 23 stout only gives 87. The best I can get is 89 str with age 30. I really want that extra point!

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
remember about clade gifts for the stats, no 125 dex is not the only way for it, its just more efficient to get more of them and you can get 126dex or so, but yeah honestly I would just go for max size stout for either 89 or 90 STR, since getting headshots is a bitch nowadays with the slightly changed bow mechanics compared to mo1

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
Long Life
Negative impact to attributes caused by age is reduced

-barcode