Upcoming Q&A With Henrik

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Alright i was a bit uncertain where to put this. I suppose its feedback in a way, as the questions we got helps the devs to know what we care about.

Im going to do a Q&A with Henrik, CEO of Star Vault and creator of Mortal Online. I will inform you about date and time later. Until then i wanna gather questions for him about MO2. Type questions in the q-and-a chat on my Discord

You will also find all my related links on the Discord

Edit: It seems i forgot to mention it will be live on my stream on Twitch

Edit: We got a date for the MO2 Q&A with Henrik. Its gonna be this Wednesday june 24th 19:00 Central European Time.

Last edited:

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Heres are a few questions!

How will sandbox look like in the world of Mortal Online 2? Will structure building follow the same logic as in Mortal online 1? Say you can build anywhere as long as its not too close to any settlement or dungeon ...
Will we see a vast amounts of Dungeons and Bosses?
How real and immersive shall the world become to players? Will it be hardcore realistic, say you can interact with most things in the world like chairs and objects ... or have to survive by drinking, eating, resting ... fighting off diseases ...

I know the Combat Alpha won't be the mmo baseline for the game and much stuff will have to be tweaked around, like for example ... that flesh cutting event, we won't see something like that in the official release right? Or are you really trying to implement such complex systems in a mmo.
If you do .. how will you go about making a system that supports none laggy 100+ large scale pvp battles?

Thanks for reading ... and hopefully some will be answered!

- Myrmex The Merc

Reactions: Teknique

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Hopefully there will be lots of good questions and answers. Cant wait to read through it.
Its going to be live on my stream. I will also put it up on my Youtube channel as fast as im able and allowed to by Twitch ToS(24hours from the end of the stream).

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Its going to be live on my stream. I will also put it up on my Youtube channel as fast as im able and allowed to by Twitch ToS(24hours from the end of the stream).
Lolwut twitch has a rule where you cant post videos until 24 hours after a stream?

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Lolwut twitch has a rule where you cant post videos until 24 hours after a stream?

Making edits and a smaller video I'm guessing. Not all of the interview will be needed information. Although I would like to see a live stream date and time posted here whenever its scheduled. :)

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
yea they just wanna keep that content for themselves a while.

Making edits and a smaller video I'm guessing. Not all of the interview will be needed information. Although I would like to see a live stream date and time posted here whenever its scheduled. :)
Yeap i will put that here when i know :)

Last edited:

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
It will be on EU peak time. I will put it on Youtube after the 24hours. If you cant show on the live stream, i recommend following my Youtube channel .
Oh I wasn't saying the time was bad, I'm just letting all us dumb Americans know about what time it is for us

Reactions: Rolufe

Nenju

May 28, 2020
sausage lake
dont wanna offend but i wouldnt join another discord just for the questions.

are lower packages and date for those beeing asked?

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
dont wanna offend but i wouldnt join another discord just for the questions.

are lower packages and date for those beeing asked?
I understand that its a hassle having lots of discord channels. I myself got 30+ in my list... So i get it. But you can just join it and leave later if you feel the need to do so. I will continue to do more MO2 stuff. Some live on twitch and videos on my Youtube. We will probably also make more Q&As in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaBadMan