Trinsic Empire Presents the first Faire

bdon12345

Dec 28, 2020
*The sound of glass breaking in Meduli echoed throughout the night* The cursing became more frequent and at higher volumes. Rfive and Bobby had been scouting all night and returned just before dawn the to shores of the port city. The pile of glass greeting their arrival was only comparable to a small hill. They took a look at each other, then the guards, who were vocally upset about the actions of the Elf tossing toxic trash into the streets all night, and knew. She could not stay in this town any longer. The men walked to the other entrance of the building to discover Sullivan, eyes bloodshot as the first time you partake in nightshade, it was obvious not every potion made here this evening was thrown out.

*Rfive "Empress, you cannot do this here, this is not the time. For we are new in this world, its time to relax, enjoy the little things. For your health I only ask you forgive me for this."

Sullivan clearly deep in their cups spilling even more empty vials start to shout "Forgive you? For whaa"

*Bobby's sap was but a brief blur as darkness settled in*

The next day as she awoke round about mid sun, The men were on post at the bottom floor. The Trinsic Empire men were in full gear, Some faces were strange to her, in the haze, the first thought was, "Did I just start a war, gotta lay off the wolfbrush." But to her Surprise Grudge gave a single tap on his spear to the ground. It was clear he was the only one without a helmet on and the gaze was greeted with a large grin.

*Grudge "We have a gift for you and the hard work you have been doing. We organized the first Trinsic faire to celebrate the expansion of the Empire!"

Sn7mfaf.jpg

We heartily welcomed our new member Happy hour with introductions to food and drink, banking and vendor locations.

The people began to engage in talks about blacksmithing techniques. Weapon and skill admiration were at an all time high. The day continued on with many new faces, old stories, and having a general good old time with some brief duels. A shout came from the dueling alley.

*Grudge threw his helmet to the ground* "First one to hit me in the head wins!"

The empress studied his movements carefully, the bow molded to her hand just like in moons past, confidence poured into Draw within seconds the first shot was landed.

LhStKgr.jpg

+Fuck ooc i might need help resizing these+

The second shot took much longer, Grudges latest batch of steam cream with salt and pepper had made him especially squirrely, the movement was so awkward and the previous nights excursions had become apparent as a slight tremble in the shot had occurred. There was a clear winner in this match and the time spent hunting Springboks was apparent in the skills being displayed. While the Empire in its infancy has proven strong the final Shot was scored by Turk as the trainings being run reflected in his ability to predict his movements. The final blow had been stuck and the results were in.

eF3JVCk.jpg

The sun was setting, The duels subsided for a time, and as the torches were lit, it seemed time to greet each other properly see eye to eye as one mortal to another.

R0UOLbR.jpg

FOzoZwG.jpg

qlFXnJv.jpg

DYygLp2.jpg

b4aB9Lo.jpg

NdvZJ0I.png

b2OZiyB.png

tVzBJ3N.png

A final 3v3 was had at the bridge. Honor and tactics were present in both parties. We appreciate all who came and hope you appreciate my lavish tales.
skbcYgw.png

6GCsm6B.png

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
@Handsome Young Man could you translate this for me?

It's been said aplenty that this guild is just another upstart of no-names who try to take on the attitudes of other guilds, without holding much consistency.

Not to mention the guy who leads the guild literally spends more time on this game then anything else, whilst saying things like...

100% agree. This and making logging out difficult will only make MO a niche game for WEEBS who have no real life/friends/job or family. The community will be toxic with only these degenerates and the game will die like MO1

When he basically describes himself as the niche audience of weebs holding festivals in an alpha, making weird proclamations of holding power over buildings, etc. Like I get it's a shitpost / meme but it frankly just was never funny. Dude says the community will be toxic with only 'degenerates' in the game, yet he himself is a degenerate.

Look below your own post, he literally labels me with another name when in-fact he knows nothing about me; and hopes I don't come and say anything on a thread about his guild.

Oh god don't bring Dylan in here.

You among others should be careful trying to throw names out, that is considered doxxing (by the rules SV has laid out); even if it isn't me.

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
It's been said aplenty that this guild is just another upstart of no-names who try to take on the attitudes of other guilds, without holding much consistency.

Not to mention the guy who leads the guild literally spends more time on this game then anything else, whilst saying things like...

100% agree. This and making logging out difficult will only make MO a niche game for WEEBS who have no real life/friends/job or family. The community will be toxic with only these degenerates and the game will die like MO1

When he basically describes himself as the niche audience of weebs holding festivals in an alpha, making weird proclamations of holding power over buildings, etc. Like I get it's a shitpost / meme but it frankly just was never funny. Dude says the community will be toxic with only 'degenerates' in the game, yet he himself is a degenerate.

Look below your own post, he literally labels me with another name when in-fact he knows nothing about me; and hopes I don't come and say anything on a thread about his guild.

You among others should be careful trying to throw names out, that is considered doxxing (by the rules SV has laid out); even if it isn't me.

You're just mad you got kicked out of RPK. Rats even turn their nose.

Last edited:

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Your just mad you got kicked out of RPK. Rats even turn their nose.

Do you just make stuff up as you go along in these kinds of interactions?

I can't help but wonder if you grasp at imaginary straws and go "yeah this one is it."

You defined yourself as a toxic degenerate. What else more is there to say?

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Do you just make stuff up as you go along in these kinds of interactions?

I can't help but wonder if you grasp at imaginary straws and go "yeah this one is it."

You defined yourself as a toxic degenerate. What else more is there to say?

Let's be real, who is gonna play with you? Solo MO life is going to be rough.

You and your imaginary guild don't even play the game. Probally have an HP 2000. Your reputation is cringe.

All you do is post polls and troll other's threads. Pathetic.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Let's be real, who is gonna play with you? Solo MO life is going to be rough.

You and your imaginary guild don't even play the game. Probally have an HP 2000. Your reputation is cringe.

All you do is post polls and troll other's threads. Pathetic.

Your response is pretty sad. In your own words, who hurt you.