Town Guards

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
Your portal system and the ability to cast magic in city with no real repercussion is a joke. MyNightmare guild literally just sits in town snipe horses while naked and then revive in via portal. Its bullshit and I for one wont stick around a game that forces me to farm horses for griefing trolls who dont have to deal with real repercussion. While if I go to protect my horse I am gonna get further griefed. Your mind laser shit is stupid broken.

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Your portal system and the ability to cast magic in city with no real repercussion is a joke. MyNightmare guild literally just sits in town snipe horses while naked and then revive in via portal. Its bullshit and I for one wont stick around a game that forces me to farm horses for griefing trolls who dont have to deal with real repercussion. While if I go to protect my horse I am gonna get further griefed. Your mind laser shit is stupid broken.
Hopefully adding the rest of spiritism will solve this by banishing them. Also why not have spiritist guards? If they are still grey in the spirit world a guard in the spirit world or a spiritist guard can get them.

Just have it were if you die normally then you lose your crim timer and it converts to a 120s no respawn timer. If you jump in a portal you still stay crim and the spirit guard will banish you to the red preist.

Another way to stop potential greifers is to have town reputation. If these players kill a player or pet in town then they gain negative town rep which cant be worked off easily. The main way to get rid of negtive rep is to wait for it to go away like a MC. Probably 1 rep returned per hour or two. And then to gain positive rep you just have to exist in the town boundry or to trade with the town.

Town rep I would want to be contained to action in town, since GZ pvp is the only pvp we can reliably get right now.

Reactions: tal0s

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
Hopefully adding the rest of spiritism will solve this by banishing them. Also why not have spiritist guards? If they are still grey in the spirit world a guard in the spirit world or a spiritist guard can get them.

Just have it were if you die normally then you lose your crim timer and it converts to a 120s no respawn timer. If you jump in a portal you still stay crim and the spirit guard will banish you to the red preist.

Another way to stop potential greifers is to have town reputation. If these players kill a player or pet in town then they gain negative town rep which cant be worked off easily. The main way to get rid of negtive rep is to wait for it to go away like a MC. Probably 1 rep returned per hour or two. And then to gain positive rep you just have to exist in the town boundry or to trade with the town.

Town rep I would want to be contained to action in town, since GZ pvp is the only pvp we can reliably get right now.
+1 on the ideas and yea I hope, its really good game and this kind of murdering has its place. But the horse rape at the bank is clear griefing.