*Tips Fedora*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
TechniqueAbsoluteBrainlet.png
HaVe YoU hEaRd Of A gAmE cAlLeD mOrTaL oNlInE 2

disclaimer this technique is not the teknique on the forums, heck, this one doesn't even play MO it was pure photoshop, fictional person I made up so stop spam reporting me

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
The announcement that it would shut down at the end of the year pretty much killed it for me. Sadly I dont see MO2 being able to fully replace it until much later.

There is nothing else looking like it will anytime soon either. :(

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Saimo

Jul 23, 2020
The announcement that it would shut down at the end of the year pretty much killed it for me. Sadly I dont see MO2 being able to fully replace it until much later.

There is nothing else looking like it will anytime soon either. :(
That will probably be postponed

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
That will probably be postponed
I was hopeful of that at first and even suggested that there could be benefits running the two side by side for some time.

However Henrik seems to believe that this would go against the one persistent world idea and he seems to be sticking heavy to the idea of shutting it down as soon as MO2 is 'released'. Which I kind of get. Personally I think there could possibly be an exception here though since they are at different times in history. At least until a conflux actually happens again.

If you are talking about the release of MO2 being postponed then that is a pretty good possibility since it still lacks very many features. But again, Henrik seems to be suggesting than MO2 is going to be released with limited features and grow from there.

But regardless of the possibilities of MO2 releasing later or MO1 shutting down later, we can only really go by what they have stated multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.