Tind GY

Tukha

Dec 2, 2021
Please look into the guards around the Tindrem GY and them aggroing through the walls, been my only real complaint about the game but I've died to a lictor just appearing inside of me from great distances away from the entrance or even any walls in the GY, and it is so deeply upsetting to me that I've decided to voice this because I love the rest of the game so far

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Please look into the guards around the Tindrem GY and them aggroing through the walls, been my only real complaint about the game but I've died to a lictor just appearing inside of me from great distances away from the entrance or even any walls in the GY, and it is so deeply upsetting to me that I've decided to voice this because I love the rest of the game so far
Lictors hurt the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Najwalaylah

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
They couldnt do anything about AI aggroing thru walls in the first game, and they cant do anything about it now. I suspect Henrik even wants it this way to discourage griefing

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Honestly if you're killing people at the graveyard you kind of deserve it lol
I used to hold this opinion as killing noobs is a dishonor and no real warrior would do it but
I realized you need to be able to kill people that ninja your heads

Tukha

Dec 2, 2021
Honestly if you're killing people at the graveyard you kind of deserve it lol
Nah its a gamebreaking bug that isnt clearly shown before you lose all your shit without someone actually beating you for it. Regardless on if you think you should kill noobs or not, the game doesnt work the way they designed it in the GY. If they intended for the GY to not be a PVP area it really should be posted or obvious, not a sneaky guard teleporting on top of you thru a wall and instakilling you.

also u prolly died in the GY soon before saying that eh?

Reactions: SilentPony

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Nah its a gamebreaking bug that isnt clearly shown before you lose all your shit without someone actually beating you for it. Regardless on if you think you should kill noobs or not, the game doesnt work the way they designed it in the GY. If they intended for the GY to not be a PVP area it really should be posted or obvious, not a sneaky guard teleporting on top of you thru a wall and instakilling you.

also u prolly died in the GY soon before saying that eh?

No. Just think killing new players on the EA launch when you're level 100 vet and they're some newcomers just trying the game is dumb

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
Killing noobs was always a great way to get better fights in MO1 Tindrem gy. They ask for help and the next thing you knew you were getting zerged down.

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
No. Just think killing new players on the EA launch when you're level 100 vet and they're some newcomers just trying the game is dumb
Where do you get this idea that new players have this exclusive right to the graveyards or should be there at all? Haven is explicitly for new players and has PvP disabled for exactly this reason.

Level 100 is currently easily achieved and you are probably already level 100 if you left haven.
Also, why does anyone killing in the graveyard or elsewhere must be some kind of vet? I never played this before the November EA launch yet people are still upset at me attacking and killing random players. Do people even realise that without someone "illegally" attacking another player there would be no PvP at all?

Also, I never tried stealing farm, baiting criminal flags or simply attacking people in graveyards. Probably should go try that before release, see how broken the system is.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Mate you're not understanding the context. A group of dumbasses that hate the game and want to ruin it. Who are veterans, maxed level. Intentionally went to the grave yards on the day MO was released into EA knowing a bunch of new players would be there. So they could repeatedly spawn camp and kill them so they'd be more likely to quit and give the game a bad review. These are not pvpers looking for a fight. They are losers who spend all day trying to get people to dislike the game so they harass new players in hopes of getting them to also hate the game. Just because they hate MO but are such babies that instead of just quitting they spend all day trying to ruin it for everyone else
You make a lot of speculations and seem to be able to read the minds of people over IP.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
I used to hold this opinion as killing noobs is a dishonor and no real warrior would do it but
I realized you need to be able to kill people that ninja your heads
This. People stealing my goddamn Ichor from my zombie kills on release will need to die.

Reactions: Najwalaylah