Thinking about donating

比那名居天子

Apr 9, 2021
I mean asmongold and ESO made videos totalling almost 1 mil views on this new game which isn't even out yet.

I think SV is doing a great job and the game when released will be attracting a lot of attention. It's never going to be an incredibly large population but it's going to grow quite a bit.

If you hate a game in beta so much then go away lol. There's a lot of other games out there, try them instead.
why you think i was full of hatry instead of disapointing. why your such grumpiness. i didnt say or prove mo2 is a failure . all i wanna see is the game going smooth and high playable. but the state now i saw is not well so i cant say something about it?

比那名居天子

Apr 9, 2021
broken parrying system(especially for shields). slowly close combat. some mechanics still being affacted by traditional mmo(we even dont need devmade town with npcs.its useless). switchable 3rd person view still should be considered(as most of the newbies demond.but henriks prefer to not by his own) . many dont wish to face the truth and avoid it. any one who point it like and being insulted. its crazy

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
broken parrying system(especially for shields). slowly close combat. some mechanics still being affacted by traditional mmo(we even dont need devmade town with npcs.its useless). switchable 3rd person view still should be considered(as most of the newbies demond.but henriks prefer to not by his own) . many dont wish to face the truth and avoid it. any one who point it like and being insulted. its crazy
It's crazy to even suggest it. 3rd person is terrible. It's like the cheesiest thing in gaming. Go 3rd person look around corners etc.

And that's fine to say things about it but post in the suggestions forum. Don't post on a thread for someone considering donating to join the beta.