Thinking about donating

HeplMeh

Apr 7, 2021
So I'm thinking about donating. Loved what little I played of MO1 but never had time to really play it. As of this writing, the 39.99 donations are gone w/ "more coming soon." Does anyone know how often these packages become available. Debating whether to wait or just take the 149$ pack that has a few available.

Vito_Corleone

Jun 2, 2020
So I'm thinking about donating. Loved what little I played of MO1 but never had time to really play it. As of this writing, the 39.99 donations are gone w/ "more coming soon." Does anyone know how often these packages become available. Debating whether to wait or just take the 149$ pack that has a few available.
It depends what you want:)

If 149$ not money for you, than invest for Star Valt for better working. Its doesnt secret that thay do it for benefits, and if more benefits they get, than maybe better/faster will patch the game because they will see why they doing for.

If 149$ a lot of money for you, than buy package with 39$ and you will have everythink like the same. Star Valt also would be qlad for this donation.

But dont forget, after game release, you will need buy subscription of game, what would be like cost 15$ every month.

Me for example before everythink donate 39$ and download game like after 5 month, i want to support Star Valt and Mortal Online 2, i want to wait final release and after play. But Mortal is like my HOME, i am glad that return in new format MO. And when i download to chek what they do, i start playing until yesterday.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020

Wait for the stress test to finish. Im pretty sure they gonna add more key after. If u dont care about money well.. just buy the 150$ one.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It is not worth 149$ as it is now. I don’t think it’s even worth 39$ to be honest...but it will be sometime down the line. That’s why I paid it.

if you are not patient you will regret spending the money.

Reactions: Bicorps

Myrothas McMillan

Mar 29, 2021
get the cheap pack, wait for release - once u really like it and want to support the devs u can still donate them.

Last edited:

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
It is not worth 149$ as it is now. I don’t think it’s even worth 39$ to be honest...but it will be sometime down the line. That’s why I paid it.

if you are not patient you will regret spending the money.

True... I paid the 40$ and I dont even want Play anymore with all the Exploit, MC/REP system, LowFPS with 20+player around, no TC, no wardec, OverPowerBow, you get stuck in every bush or Bamboo, When I pass a nodeline im like 20meter behind everyone.

Im gonna wait for TC.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
True... I paid the 40$ and I dont even want Play anymore with all the Exploit, MC/REP system, LowFPS with 20+player around, no TC, no wardec, OverPowerBow, you get stuck in every bush or Bamboo, When I pass a nodeline im like 20meter behind everyone.

Im gonna wait for TC.
What computer you running that causes low fps?

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
What computer you running that causes low fps?

i7 4790,8g DDR3 , 1060GTX
My friend gonna give me a 1060Ti and 16gig of ram tomorrow from his old tower... lil see if its playable.

I got decent FPS most of the time but when there is like 20-30player around moving its unplayable. Im wondering how Apache have play MO1 with 10-20FPS for so long.

Tron

Apr 8, 2021
devs only want to do a game they like

Lol, there are plenty of other games out there. MO is a niche MMO and has been since 2011. Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay motivated on a project for so long? They have to like what they do. The only reason this game exists is because of devs making a game they like. What kind of idiotic take is this?

比那名居天子

Apr 9, 2021
Lol, there are plenty of other games out there. MO is a niche MMO and has been since 2011. Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay motivated on a project for so long? They have to like what they do. The only reason this game exists is because of devs making a game they like. What kind of idiotic take is this?
yes you can continue playing your favourate game like any other old mortal online players,soon you can imagine its state will be like as same as mo1,no more new blood joining,thats all you want to see,you are smart :)

Last edited:

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
yes you can continue playing your favourate game like any other old mortal online players,soon you can imagine its state will be like as same as mo1,no more new blood joining,thats all you want to see,you are smart :)
I mean asmongold and ESO made videos totalling almost 1 mil views on this new game which isn't even out yet.

I think SV is doing a great job and the game when released will be attracting a lot of attention. It's never going to be an incredibly large population but it's going to grow quite a bit.

If you hate a game in beta so much then go away lol. There's a lot of other games out there, try them instead.