The Jungle Ramp/Horse Node Line!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm salted at the lack of creativity from people. People stay camping this spot.

We need some kind of a cleaning plan. My PoV would be to park our horses before we even got to the ramp, go on foot, and obliterate. I don't wanna zerg these dudes, either, but 2-3 people should be enough. We should have people going down to that point for two reasons. 1. It'll keep people honest and slightly afraid like they should be, it'll make them worry when they get anything good and want to leave. If we kill them, we get the stuff. 2. Protecting our trade routes will theoretically lower prices of goods.

Anyway, count me in. We can go down as tamers, chase dudes away, tame jungu horses. I dunno. 2v1 mounted at that node line is just death, and there must be a bunch of people moving cuz people sit there. Thus, it's time to take back control of the node line...?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Still doesnt fixed?
went up N yest. I doubt it. Depends on what you mean. It's evolved. You can avoid dropping off your horse and losing your wep, but people are still able to kinda appear out of nowhere. When they were talking about 'rare crashes,' I doubt that's the part they fixed. It's mainly the choke point that is so bad and it's exacerbated by people warping in, but you can gank someone all the way up and down the ramp if you are patrolling. It's just extra cheesy to sit on the node line imo.