The Hairy Hunters [UK] - A Bounty Hunter group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teak Logs

Mar 27, 2021
Hairy Hunters is a group centred around hunting down criminals and those that have been a nuisance to the public.
For PVP outside of bounty hunting, we kill with a reason; no mindless slaughter of naked people will be done by our group.
We don't need the biggest guild, for we can have like-minded allies defend us as we pursue our cause.
We are also more than happy to aid our allies as well, for we will call on them in our times of need.
More allies can be achieved through trade routes that I plan on setting up with other guilds.
The plan is to set up near Meduli.

I ask that no matter what personal goals you have in the game, you stick to the rules of our group, and whenever the rules are updated. If this is done, we can assist each other with our personal goals without any hassle.
This is a UK guild, so the plan is for the majority of members to be from the UK, however, the only requirement is to speak, read and type fluent English, for the sake of communication.
I have no problem if you just wanna join solely as a crafter or a soldier, and I won't push you into any sort of meta, but I will ask for positivity and no toxicity.

Apply by messaging me on Discord: Russian Jax#7651

Reactions: Ibarruri
Status
Not open for further replies.