The end of the age of pain. The time of hope arrives. Soldeus reveals himself with new visions of my future

What do you think Soldeu's visions mean?

• Let a great threat loom over Myrland.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • That a great war will begin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What ancient creatures will try to take Myrland.

• That you are very greedy and only think of jewelry and gold, like a good kallard.

• That a new era of glory and prosperity is very nea

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
After a day of hard work handling my papers and my new financial operations, I enter the vaults of my bank.
My old vaults, a place where hundreds of thousands of pure gold coins used to rest, a refuge for the treasures of so many prominent men, are now empty.

RBT1.jpg
Only sacks abound with old low-grade coins from Myrland's former imperial treasure.

This coin, already deprived of its value, corrupted by speculators and with a purity percentage of less than 10% is no longer useful. I grab a handful with my hands and throw them to the ground. They are no longer worth anything.
What to do now to restore the glory and greatness of my financial institution?
Without the legendary wisdom of Master Ichorus and my benefactor, the great Azidano, I am the last link to a glorious past in Ichorcorp, an era of boundless success, glory, prosperity, and wealth.
Without them here it is up to me, the last member of that old house, to maintain his legacy and his honor.
I close my eyes and remember the old vaults of Ichorcorp, filled with the treasures of the world, the brilliant oghmium, transformed by the skill of my masters into priceless objects.
Chronite, brilliant as crystal, light and impenetrable, stacked in neat rows of ingots. And the endless mountains of gold, big boxes full of coins.
Everything has been lost.
However, Soldeo's faith comforts me and helps me keep faith on the path of my ancestors.
I pray a prayer in his honor and ask for his help and wisdom. Then something wonderful happens.
My mind is caught in a fabulous dream.

Soldeus in the form of a small child with a Sheep accompanies me and shows me fragments of my future destiny.
images.jpg

In the dark depth of unknown mountains, I fly beside him and see rich veins of ohgmium emerge from the shadows, immense veins of gold, resplendent and beautiful.
I am transported back to another place that I do not know. It is a huge dungeon, hidden at the edge of the world. I see grotesque shadows moving through the mist, creatures of the past, terrifying beings that chase me and make horrible guttural noises. They are Myrland's dark past, a holdover from a time of horror and death, when men hid in caves, scared, waiting for death and pain. Before the gods endowed them with ingenuity and weapons to defend their lives.

I walk next to him and then I see him. Suspended in the air, with strange inscriptions, the most beautiful stone I have ever seen.

Green, bright, full of lights, reflections, dazzles me, I have never seen an object of such beauty and value. I instantly understand that this object is worth more than a thousand treasures and that it is much more than a jewel, it is the heart of Myrland.

jojoya.jpg

Soldeus grabs my hand and transports me to another location.

I have never seen such a battle. Men fight terrifying creatures, I see former comrades or teachers who fight with determination. Matches like wraiths of the past, legendary warriors wield their weapons heroically, friend and foe, side by side. I see Bomex, Strilan, Steiner, Grayfox, Tecknique, Maxtor and many other ancient heroes, their faces hardened by a thousand battles, intersect with those of many others, fighting with determination, but even they seem to be overcome by an implacable enemy. I cannot see their adversaries clearly, but they are formidable, an irrepressible force that even these great soldiers and assassins cannot contain.
I feel great fear being born inside me. If these heroes cannot contain the enemy, who will?

battle.jpg

I rise above them and see again in the midst of battle, that shining jewel, the heart of Myrland. The dragon's secret? The soul of our world?

I decide that my first mission, once the glory of my bank has been restored, will be to search for that incredible gem.
Soldeus disappears and leaves me alone again, amazed at the visions.
What does all this mean and how can I interpret it?
Soldeus has always revealed confusing visions to me, but I have no doubt that he is trying to tell me something.
In the past, blinded by greed, ignore your warnings. I will not make that mistake again.
I must discover more about the history of that precious stone, so I decide to go to an old chapel in honor of Soldeus, already abandoned centuries ago, where the few faithful who still live, murmur in amazement, about the ghostly presence of Lady Casilda, ancient prophet , blessed by Soldeus with infinite wisdom and blessings.
IF there is a possibility that Lady Casilda still exists in this world, I must find her to search for answers.

Only she can interpret the dream.

Attachments

• soldeus.jpg
    soldeus.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 2
  • mazmorra.jpg
    mazmorra.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: