The Crafting UI

Princey

May 30, 2020
London
www.instagram.com
Why keep the tedious process of dragging stuff in you inventory into a box?

Can you not figure out how to do a pop up box with the items that are valid for that slot? and then the player can click instead of dragging items so far and trying to fit the image into the box.

Valoran

May 28, 2020

Can you not figure out how to do a pop up box with the items that are valid for that slot? and then the player can click instead of dragging items so far and trying to fit the image into the box.
I'm not sure exactly what you're suggesting here, but perhaps you would prefer to right click the resources into the slots, as then you don't have to drag them.

Reactions: Treibholz

Princey

May 30, 2020
London
www.instagram.com
I'm not sure exactly what you're suggesting here, but perhaps you would prefer to right click the resources into the slots, as then you don't have to drag them.

Yeah so you click the box then click the item after a popup appears then click the popup item you want in the slot when using the crafting menu. I just find it incredibly slow to have to drag everything.

Zyloth

Nov 24, 2020
I can right click? But if you dont select a head it wont fill the last box.

Dec 10, 2020
How about right clicking on a stack from your inventory giving you a prompt for how much you want to use in the crafting station? Would solve a lot of tedious nonsense that comes purely from bad design.

Reactions: Bernfred

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Yeah so you click the box then click the item after a popup appears then click the popup item you want in the slot when using the crafting menu. I just find it incredibly slow to have to drag everything.
That's just it though, you don't have to drag anything. Simply right click the material and it will go into the first available slot.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
How about right clicking on a stack from your inventory giving you a prompt for how much you want to use in the crafting station? Would solve a lot of tedious nonsense that comes purely from bad design.

Yeah. While that's pretty redundant for something like weaponsmithing or armor crafting since those recipes pull a set amount of mat depending on material type and slot, this would be quite handy for alchemy and cooking.

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com

right clic is your friend... Presets are too.... preset pop in with the material in the boxes, if you have the correct mat in your inventory according to the preset

Princey

May 30, 2020
London
www.instagram.com
I like his idea.

Click on the slot for padding, all valid materials from your inventory are shown with the amount you have vs. the amount it will cost.

This would be a good addition especially for new players.

I was also thinking this as well. It would clear up alot of confusion as it does seem abit rough at the moment. I can't seem to remove stuff from a box if I put it in the wrong box.