The Black Shark of Mortal1? Rare Fishing Spawn? What was this thing?

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
When i first got into Fishing i was your classic murderer. One day while beating down the front door of a players home with one of my friends. We Looted his chest and what we saw was a Black Shark! Over the next few weeks we fished all over Sarducca. We found many things, Crabs, Rodspine, and Starfish. But we never did find that Black Shark ever again. And no one else i ever mentioned it to knew of the Black Shark either. Good times! Man good times.

Reactions: Ibarruri

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Does anybody know what this Black shark thing was? Idk if it even was a Black shark my friend was the one who looted it and showed me in a trade.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
No one knows what the Black Shark was? The Legend of the mysterious black shark continues to this day i see.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Sense you looted it and never got it yourself. Also in sarducca? What area did you loot the house?

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Why you didnt made a screenshot?

ANd i highly doubt that that exists because noone datamined it.
a44cc601252685d16f56fadbb89dcbdd.jpg

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
terelli was the platefish but you would kill it in the water, maybe you mean malshark which was fished?

-barcode

• Wow
Reactions: PoisonArrows

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
terelli was the platefish but you would kill it in the water, maybe you mean malshark which was fished?

-barcode
We only found 1 so i don't think it was fished. Would be kinda strange if someone banked just 1 fish item cuz the game has you fish thousands for other things.

Anachroniser

Aug 9, 2020
IIRC there are a few on the eastern side of turtle beach and I think I heard of some in sarduccaa. I've only ever farmed the turtle beach ones, the pansar yields are quite high per fish but rather low per time, the meat is the only real reason to farm them instead of crocodiles. The meat has some rather interesting stats, especially when cooked.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Mal shark looks blackish. Its fished on the edge waters of tekton Bridge. There's a s window for them every day. Goodluck!!