Testing kiting and group fighting (2 vs x)

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I hate bows in foot pvp. They lower the skill ceiling so much.
True, the new meeta seems to be if you can't kill someone who starts parry-whoring, start shooting with a bow at him on meele distance...

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
True, the new meeta seems to be if you can't kill someone who starts parry-whoring, start shooting with a bow at him on meele distance...
I don't have anything against people using them, I more mean to say that I wish the system were different to where they weren't needed. Parrying is just too OP for now.

Reactions: Rhias

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Yes, I claim this. Did it on the first day bows were released. It´s basically a crutch till we get a thunderlash.
At least T-lash is more manageable because of time to cast and needing to stand still and charge. (Also the light armor that magic users need to wear.)

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
nice video! though when the pantless guy made you a pefect parry from exactly behind was unwatchable. fix the damn parry arcs SV

they are more viable in a group fight scenario though i think. at least they have some extra use compared to MO1