Teamfights: Kallardian vs Tindremic

Rennuir

May 28, 2020
nice fights cool to see they chose diff places outside the city for fights

also saw a lotta swing cancels when everyone bunched up lol

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
0:54-0:59 is the reason why we got 360 blocking.

The guy is backepedalling in "front" of you hitting you in the back with his back turned to you, meanwhile you are hitting him in the back as well while backpedaling. If you could get a video from his perspective it would look the same.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Rhias

May 28, 2020

The guy is backepedalling in "front" of you hitting you in the back with his back turned to you, meanwhile you are hitting him in the back as well while backpedaling. If you could get a video from his perspective it would look the same.
Yeah, but you can also see the drawbacks. Like at 7:05. Highly doubt it Henrik intended to parry my swing... :D

Solairerection

May 28, 2020

I'm not so sure of that after looking at the damage. Notice he is hitting for 1 damage handlehit the first swing, and the second swing with the parry is also a handlehit. It could be shitty hits ofcourse but it could also be he unintentionally clipped the guy behind him while swinging on the guy infront.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I'm not so sure of that after looking at the damage. Notice he is hitting for 1 damage handlehit the first swing, and the second swing with the parry is also a handlehit. It could be shitty hits ofcourse but it could also be he unintentionally clipped the guy behind him while swinging on the guy infront.
Actually true. After watching it again. Seems like he is trying to hit the other play in front of him. And I'm just in his hitbox, even through he isn't aware of it.