Super Smash Mortal

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
You're always in our backline! We have to kill you! Haha

no problem. I know I'm the worst fighter, but I still like participating in these massive fights. It's funny, although it's really hard to survive. Everything happens very fast and when I want to give an account they have already hit me 10 times.

Reactions: PatWins

PatWins

May 28, 2020
no problem. I know I'm the worst fighter, but I still like participating in these massive fights. It's funny, although it's really hard to survive. Everything happens very fast and when I want to give an account they have already hit me 10 times.
Pushing into our back line and distracting us is a good tactic! You're not a bad fighter!

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

PatWins

May 28, 2020
With the emphasis currently being on defensive play and parrying, I can see a heavy hard hitting weapon meta being the go to, very soon.

Good video.
If things stay how they are right now, I am definitely playing a heavy foot back line peeler.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Pushing into our back line and distracting us is a good tactic! You're not a bad fighter!

Because I am useless as an individual fighter I tried to run between you to give Tyguy and the rest of the boys a chance to attack you while you were watching me ajajja is my only effective strategy xd

Reactions: PatWins