Summit react to Mortal Online 2

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Eso, Asmongold, Summit have an eye on MO2. That is a good sign. Hope it have much content, when it go presistent and that there won´t be many bugs and lag. Hope the Tutorial will be a bit further improved, and that you can stay as long as you want in the Helpchat. Maybe add a general Chat aswell, so the Helpchat is only used for Questions. Maybe add different Help Chat channels, if the game get released, so there wont be such a spam. Players could not always read the questions, becuase of so many massages.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
He seems to have lost interest towards the end of the video, his body language and voice is like "Meh". I do hope I'm wrong, however.

MO2 seems to greatly appeal more to old-school UO vets who missed the intricate and open-ended core systems that made old UO what it is.

Just looking at this thread on Twitter, it's a completely different reaction:

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
just watched a video of someone watching a video of someone watching someone's else video....

aside this, I think every bit of coverage is good for MO2. those big streamers pull in easi 10-20k viewers. if out of those even just 0.1% decide to try the game is 100-200 new players in MO2

Moforyguy

Mar 31, 2021
I know its a stress test but damn I walked for 2 hours in the jungle and found nothing, no animals no people no towns. Finally after getting out of jungle I come across a lizard that destroys me, warping all over the place. I got 60 hours into this game and I want to love it. It is UO type game I've always wanted. But it is so empty which makes the map seem 10x its size. I wish all new mmo's had these graphics, they are beautiful.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I know its a stress test but damn I walked for 2 hours in the jungle and found nothing, no animals no people no towns. Finally after getting out of jungle I come across a lizard that destroys me, warping all over the place. I got 60 hours into this game and I want to love it. It is UO type game I've always wanted. But it is so empty which makes the map seem 10x its size. I wish all new mmo's had these graphics, they are beautiful.

That´s becuase its in an alpha state. The term beta is a bit confusing. It is a Combat Beta but a Alpha in everything else.
A lot of the key features are not implemented yet. The flagging System, many Dungens, Housing and more.

The devs have a lot of stuff developed but not implemented yet. They not want to release all spawns before presistence and test the AI with just a few specific Mobs important for resorces, without releasing all mobs, and show their Loot table before presistence.

They want us to test the Combat in large scales and there will be some events and larger fights, as we had some Days ago soon.

I agree that they have to add more stuff to the jungle soon. Jungle is not optimized yet and they need to do that and add some jungle specific creatures.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
We need much more such fights. So sad the opponents got looted.
20210330213704_1.jpg

20210330213816_1.jpg20210330213851_1.jpg20210330215742_1.jpg20210330215746_1.jpg20210330220059_1.jpg

Sry for the bad grafics. My GC is 6 years old and a new one is on the way. >I even had to lower the grafics further.