Stop INTING ME

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
This is because the damage hits the shield and then the torso... if you dont have decent chest armor on it doesnt matter what the shield is.
No bc I used to run naked all the time b4 tower shields. And would get hit for like 10 with a incisium shield. And now with a better quality/mat shield i get hit for 22.

Slow down, and breathe, your spelling has gone to crap.

I play as a pure mage, I dont have daggers as a trained skill, I dont walk around with a door on my back. I have armor training at 50, but that is because I am a human and I want to wear something better than paper. Not that it matters, it is a plate or nothing game.
Yeah I'm restricted to 2kg, So All I can wear is like Guard fur garments, and that still takes my mana down. Its not bad mana regen but Its shit protection compared to a basic round shield. Now I can not even wear a basic round shield so I as a Alvarin Dex mage am just fucked no matter what.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
No bc I used to run naked all the time b4 tower shields. And would get hit for like 10 with a incisium shield. And now with a better quality/mat shield i get hit for 22.

Yeah I'm restricted to 2kg, So All I can wear is like Guard fur garments, and that still takes my mana down. Its not bad mana regen but Its shit protection compared to a basic round shield. Now I can not even wear a basic round shield so I as a Alvarin Dex mage am just fucked no matter what.
Its because before it used the mitigation of the shield twice, now it uses shield mitigation, then torso, then defensive stance.

Reactions: Hodo

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

So let us look at the world of balance in gaming. You can be fast and easy to kill, or slow and hard to kill. In MO2 you could be FAST and HARD to kill or slow and hard to kill. They adjusted it so shields now mean you wear less armor so you have to make a choice, you are no longer a racing turtle with the Great Wall of China sitting on your back stopping all but magic from touching you as you speed away at the speed of sound.

Perhaps you dont need a shield, and could just use your speed to avoid being out of position? Perhaps... just perhaps.

Reactions: wyqydsyq

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
So let us look at the world of balance in gaming. You can be fast and easy to kill, or slow and hard to kill. In MO2 you could be FAST and HARD to kill or slow and hard to kill. They adjusted it so shields now mean you wear less armor so you have to make a choice, you are no longer a racing turtle with the Great Wall of China sitting on your back stopping all but magic from touching you as you speed away at the speed of sound.

Perhaps you dont need a shield, and could just use your speed to avoid being out of position? Perhaps... just perhaps.
yo can never escape long bows. and thats why im pissed. Bc like i said a FF with no archery skill can still hit for 60+ Just bc of the long bows.

wyqydsyq

Dec 17, 2021
If you wanted armor weight on a mage you should have picked oghmir or human instead of sheevra. Its like this guy wants the best of all worlds. Fastest character with impenetrable shield and mana regen to spam magic that ignores footies expensive tung+ armor sets. Clearly unbiased ideas about balance here.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
If you wanted armor weight on a mage you should have picked oghmir or human instead of sheevra. Its like this guy wants the best of all worlds. Fastest character with impenetrable shield and mana regen to spam magic that ignores footies expensive tung+ armor sets. Clearly unbiased ideas about balance here.
Another person missing the point.
Its like this guy didnt even read the post.
This was never the case. Before 2 months ago.
It completely fucked over the dex mages with the shield armor weight.
Footies loose nothing for heavy ass armor, they still get to run up on you full speed, and 2 shot you. Because you are restricted to a shield or armor. Also all you have to do to get past the not so "impenetrable" shield is just dont fucking hit it. Aim for the legs. 🤡 Even if u miss you can still do upwards of 40+ damage.
The point is bc i have to spell it out for you. Is this is an insanely damaging nerf to dex mages. And I dont mean Dagger mages they are not mages they are hybrids.
You should not be forced to take FF skills as a mage. That makes you a hybrid.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
The problem is not having a shield or anything. In Fact i would not even make this post if Dex footies were not so god damn op.

D

Deleted member 44

The problem is not having a shield or anything. In Fact i would not even make this post if Dex footies were not so god damn op.
I'm sorry, but you're just bad at the game. The shield change has not made dex mages worse, it's made them better. Invest in a good tower shield and win game. Clueless nonsense.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
I'm sorry, but you're just bad at the game. The shield change has not made dex mages worse, it's made them better. Invest in a good tower shield and win game. Clueless nonsense.
1664324367462.png

thanks for telling me what I already said. GfkinG

But look how fucking dumb that looks. Are you okay with this shit?