Stolen Items - Why cant we put them in horse bags?

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
In all seriousness I agree it's dumb. Not like the pet doesn't turn crim when you do

D

Deleted member 44

"So blue players can attempt to get their items back" - Henrik

I agree it's dumb and I hope it changes. A deal has been made and SV needs to respect the deal. I paid with a murder count and he paid with his items. SV preventing me from getting his items.

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Yea pretty bullshit that someone can have stacks of shit on them and I cant pick it up after killing them because I will be stuck encumbered for 4 minutes do to the fact I cant put the items onto my mount, very well thought through if you ask me..

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
It's only 2 minutes. As long as you can finish the fight and not combat loot you should be fine.
2 minutes of being unable to move at all is not okay, they can literally respawn and run back in that time. And it should be 4 minutes because you go criminal for 4 minutes the items should stay red the entire time, its just broken cause SV has no idea how things should function. Even worse when you kill and Ohgmir whos base carry weight is more than 2x what yours is, its not okay at all. Its trash

Reactions: CrgHck

Yucko

Jan 2, 2021
2 minutes of being unable to move at all is not okay, they can literally respawn and run back in that time. And it should be 4 minutes because you go criminal for 4 minutes the items should stay red the entire time, its just broken cause SV has no idea how things should function. Even worse when you kill and Ohgmir whos base carry weight is more than 2x what yours is, its not okay at all. Its trash

Yeah if you're killing someone in town then they will be able to run back naked; sure. It's not broken, they said that's how they want it to work, crim for 4 minutes but items turn "unstolen" in 2 minutes. 2 Minutes is almost no time at all if you kill someone out in the world and wait till the fight is over.

Don't get blinded by the greed.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Yeah if you're killing someone in town then they will be able to run back naked; sure. It's not broken, they said that's how they want it to work, crim for 4 minutes but items turn "unstolen" in 2 minutes. 2 Minutes is almost no time at all if you kill someone out in the world and wait till the fight is over.

So is town pvp supposed to be a thing or not? Guards are nearly invincible, cant properly loot, cant properly fight. Might as well make it a safezone at this point.

Regardless of people running back, imagine you kill someone in the wild who has a horse bag full of wood, to pick all that up your only option is to be encumbered and unable to move for 2 minutes, its not fine at all, pure garbagio. Theres no defending it, its just bad

D

Deleted member 44

Bro what? You are completely immobile for 2 minutes. If someone roles up on you you're dead. Stupid care bear logic.

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Not only can you not put the items into a bag, your only option if caught encumbered is to /droploot which for whatever logic makes you drop everything you have equipped as well, leaving you completely unable to fight or defend yourself.

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Why do you cry about everything? You just go forum post to forum post and flame.

I'm not saying its a good thing or a bad thing, its just the way it is.

Either adapt or remain irrelevant.
Come back when you are no longer a "New Member" and tell us how you feel about the game, the nuance of a new game to explore will wear off and you will be just as sick of the broken gameplay as everyone else in here, until then. You are the one who is irrelevant

Yucko

Jan 2, 2021
Again. Not sure where I am "deepthroating" the devs. We were just having a conversation before you and Shmerrick went straight to personal attacks.

But yeah, feedback is cool. Just don't get offended if someone corrects you when you're spewing incorrect information.

D

Deleted member 44

Why do you cry about everything? You just go forum post to forum post and flame.

I'm not saying its a good thing or a bad thing, its just the way it is.

Either adapt or remain irrelevant.
How am I crying? You don't like what I have to say so I'm crying. You're the same kid making hackuzations and is to scared to get murder counts in game.

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Again. Not sure where I am "deepthroating" the devs. We were just having a conversation before you and Shmerrick went straight to personal attacks.

But yeah, feedback is cool. Just don't get offended if someone corrects you when you're spewing incorrect information.
Pretty sure you saying "Why do you cry about everything? You just go forum post to forum post and flame." was what started the personal attacks, nobodies crying, if you disagree thats fine, maybe stop trying to write off all criticism of the game as "crying" lmfao

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
Let us atleast delete the stolen items if we see there is someone coming. Or make it that we have to wait 2-4 mins and then can loot without any restrictions.

Reactions: Branjolf and CrgHck