Some ETA's please

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
ETA on Magic Resist Armor? ETA On Heavy Dismounting Crossbow as well? ETA On Enchanting and Trinkets? Please and thank you.
I don't watch the streams, if anyone knows the answers to these questions thank you. Also curious if anyone knows the rough price ranges of Magic Resist armor? Is it gonna be like a End game Oghmium armor or will it be more like just -20 magic damage when hit and cost only like a extra 20g more.

D

Deleted member 44

Bruh. There are "plans" for everything to be added according to Henrik. If it's not in the game now, don't expect it ever to be in the game until they add it. The only way for our players to resist magic is by gimping your combat abilities with PSY. As for your pets, get F'd as mages will do max damage to it with no way for you to control the situation outside of magic reflect.

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
ETA on Magic Resist Armor? ETA On Heavy Dismounting Crossbow as well? ETA On Enchanting and Trinkets? Please and thank you.
I don't watch the streams, if anyone knows the answers to these questions thank you. Also curious if anyone knows the rough price ranges of Magic Resist armor? Is it gonna be like a End game Oghmium armor or will it be more like just -20 magic damage when hit and cost only like a extra 20g more.

ETA on dragon riding with unreal 5 particle models while in VR?

They have ETAs on things that are within the next 3 or so months, everything else is on the wishlist to be prioritized later. None of the stuff you mentioned is a priority atm.

Edit: They've mentioned melee special attacks, but I'd suspect that after the first 3 months after release, and it will be a process per weapon. Wagons have however been highlighted as an important addition post-release. Ships later.

Last edited:

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
ETA on dragon riding with unreal 5 particle models while in VR?

They have ETAs on things that are within the next 3 or so months, everything else is on the wishlist to be prioritized later. None of the stuff you mentioned is a priority atm.

Edit: They've mentioned melee special attacks, but I'd suspect that after the first 3 months after release, and it will be a process per weapon. Wagons have however been highlighted as an important addition post-release. Ships later.
When can we Mount Bears and when will Breeding and Terror Birds be in game? I thought those were coming soonish.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
When can we Mount Bears and when will Breeding and Terror Birds be in game? I thought those were coming soonish.
You can examine streams by Henrik, or summaries by @Speznat, to confirm what was actually said about the things that are coming, as well as those that will not, and the things between (about which "maybe" or "possibly" was said). For an ETA, first consult the Road Map; then, if you haven't found the information you seek, be in Discord and/or on Twitch for the next Mortal Online 2 dev stream (regularly on Thursdays) and ask 2 personally.

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020

Terror birds were shown recently, with skins, so I would suspect they should be in the next patch or two.

Mounting bears just requires a lot of animation and balancing, but is currently possible technically, I'd suspect sometime after release.

Breeding I've never heard him give an ETA on, but says it will be in, I don't suspect it's at the top of the post-release items as taming already serves a large purpose (getting people pets and mounts), and breeding is more an enhancement on taming.

Now breeding terror-bear mounts.... that's coming next week.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
All those things will be available directly after Dragons, Boats & Wagons. :ROFLMAO: