Skill points. Bug Report.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Sometimes the two skill lists share available points and the available point graphic is often incorrect. If you level a skill that uses the available points from the wrong list all those points (all your leveling) will be taken out when you relog. I tried to report this as a bug in -game, but couldn't condense it enough.

For example, I manually took all the points out of the skill Ore extraction appliances and began reading the metallurgy book, meanwhile I had no action points left, but I had been leveling heavy armor training by wearing heavy armor, I still had it on at the bank and all of a sudden I started quickly gaining H. armor training levels all the way to 100, (I checked and realized that I had available action points just out of the blue) but metallurgy hadn't leveled at all even though there were plenty of points available. I then relogged and all those new points in heavy armor training were gone and metallurgy had leveled up halfway already, and I was back to zero available action points. So, I am not sure if the bug is when I manually lowered the skills or what, but anyway it is a bug.