Skill leveling fix.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Please fix it to where we can remove points from secondary skills. If you are only going to allow us 1 character per account people will likely want to try different things with their character, the problem is that once you have secondaries leveled to 100 if you take the points out of a primary you can never again level it to 100 it will only go up to where the book ends.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
maybe make it so we can read book if full level?
That would be great, but I have always thought that they want us to have to grind those last levels so we can hope, buuut probably too much to hope for.

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
Please fix it to where we can remove points from secondary skills. If you are only going to allow us 1 character per account people will likely want to try different things with their character, the problem is that once you have secondaries leveled to 100 if you take the points out of a primary you can never again level it to 100 it will only go up to where the book ends.

most primary skills level on action. even at 100 I think you can still level up the primary by doing that action (although the "new" experience system might work against that, haven't tested it)

Reactions: Xunila

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
most primary skills level on action. even at 100 I think you can still level up the primary by doing that action (although the "new" experience system might work against that, haven't tested it)
Yeah, some do, some do not.

Valoran

May 28, 2020
This was only ever a problem for a few skills in MO1, and the solution should be to simply allow levelling through action for those skills.

We could allow removing points from secondary skills, but I believe that shouldn't ever be required so the solution should be better than that.