Shared Banks for rerolls

Rikart

Apr 5, 2021
The title says it all. I won't bore you about why I'm writing this, as I myself have two accounts during this beta so I don't get hurt by this at all, but solo players have to jump through hoops to either trust a stranger with their stuff or forfeit it. Now, I know that kinda every aspect of this game is trying to promote being social and interacting with other players, but I don't see why ppl with larger groups should get advantage during this beta which is made literally for trying new aspects of the game and seeing what works and what doesn't. If your concern is about "balancing" just make the "freeze" of the banks cost like 14g per bank, the cost of 2 costly bags, or just make it scale with each stack of items that you want to save. The persistance is still far away and making this change would allow more people to try out more stuff.

What do you think?

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
There should be a change like this that carries over for persistent. They can say this game is for groups all they want, but if solo players just eat shit in every aspect the game wont do well. Solo players can end up joining groups, are out ion the world, and buy stuff from the markets. And having to rely on the group for every single little thing in the game just makes it more of a chore.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Without supporting or criticising your suggestion idea, do you propose this to be something that only works until Mortal Online 2 Beta is over?
If so, that's something that would have to be de-installed by the Devs just as post-Beta begins.
I don't see why ppl with larger groups should get advantage during this beta which is made literally for trying new aspects of the game and seeing what works and what doesn't.

Last edited:

Rikart

Apr 5, 2021
Without supporting or criticising your suggestion idea, do you propose this to be something that only works until Mortal Online 2 Beta is over?
If so, that's something that would have to be de-installed by the Devs just as post-Beta begins.

1SzprNL.png

Honestly I would like it to be a feature for persistance as well, because as I already said it makes no sense that it only punishes solo players for wanting to find theirfavourite race/build, since at the end of the day mostly new players will have to reroll, not veterans with contacts and bonds that can hold their banks for a while.

But I do see an argument made for Persistance "blablabla we don't want to encourage rerolling blablabla" when actually a LOT of age/race combinations aren't viable in small scale pvp, and even then it wouldn't matter for people that maybe are just uncertain if they want to play a Blainn or Huergar for example: maybe one starts as a Blainn and gets into the lore later on, and wants to roleplay as a Huergar. What does he need to do? He's forced to trust another player and contact him out of the game to organise the trade back.
Idk, it just feels uselessly clunky