Server status indicator on forums

Chronicburn

Jan 9, 2021
Maybe just a little green light/red light toggle at the top of the main forums page. They can click the red light when the server is off and back to green when it comes back up?
That way when I’m downstairs watching Vikings reruns with the fam I don’t have to run upstairs full of hope the server is up and login fail. I can just pop open the forums page and see the light is still red.

I know I’m kinda new around here to start making requests ... but this one seems easy enuff... just press the red light button when you turn it off and click it right back to green when it’s back on?
Good idea? 💡

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Maybe just a little green light/red light toggle at the top of the main forums page. They can click the red light when the server is off and back to green when it comes back up?
That way when I’m downstairs watching Vikings reruns with the fam I don’t have to run upstairs full of hope the server is up and login fail. I can just pop open the forums page and see the light is still red.

I know I’m kinda new around here to start making requests ... but this one seems easy enuff... just press the red light button when you turn it off and click it right back to green when it’s back on?
Good idea? 💡
Not a bad idea.

The server being down is quite unusual, perhaps you're bad luck.

Reactions: Chronicburn