Scribing. How i can use it?

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
I never use magic before and know about scribing not much. I understand, i need to use scrolls on the books to skill it up. But where is a scribing skill book or how i can start to use it?

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
Get a spell book from the magic vendor, and start with a low level spell like spurt. Right click the scroll, select the spell book, click "Hold to Scribe". As your scribing skill increases you'll need higher level spell scrolls.

If you want to train using the Scribing skill book, the book is a boss drop from the Illusionist in Tindrem sewers. You can buy it on the broker, last time I looked they were around 100g.

The book will only take you to 70. To train above that, you will need to use scrolls. If you don't have a guild supporting you, and you need to buy your scrolls at the broker, expect to spend maybe 2,000 to 3,000 gold to get the skill to 100.

The scribing skill takes a lot of time and money, and (unless you are the scribe for a guild) is not something you'll use a lot. Most people don't bother with the skill, and just get somebody to scribe a spell for them when they need it.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Get a spell book from the magic vendor, and start with a low level spell like spurt. Right click the scroll, select the spell book, click "Hold to Scribe". As your scribing skill increases you'll need higher level spell scrolls.

If you want to train using the Scribing skill book, the book is a boss drop from the Illusionist in Tindrem sewers. You can buy it on the broker, last time I looked they were around 100g.

The book will only take you to 70. To train above that, you will need to use scrolls. If you don't have a guild supporting you, and you need to buy your scrolls at the broker, expect to spend maybe 2,000 to 3,000 gold to get the skill to 100.

The scribing skill takes a lot of time and money, and (unless you are the scribe for a guild) is not something you'll use a lot. Most people don't bother with the skill, and just get somebody to scribe a spell for them when they need it.
Tnx for the help. Thats what i need

Reactions: Camarro DaMortas

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
In MO1 you had to draw, but remember that MO2 is MO1 Lite. Now you just hold a button.

quite sad. I'm also lazy and afraid of trying new things. lol. Back when I talked to people in the game (MO1 haha,) had people just like yea man I am good at scribing I got u. It's like 4sho. haha. But yea I def tried it, and it was cool.

I really miss all of that stuff! Like I said, things that let people shine thru skill or intelligence. So I can let my skillful intelligent friends help me with them haha. Nah, but really that is the biggest gripe right now. I think it'd be cool if they added it retroactively even tho most people prol got their stuff filled. NO to macros but YES to drawing.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Ok. I need some cool book (like Lecsicon of dick). I got all spell. Need to scribe :) Who can help?

Come to Bakti, there are usually people spamming in local. Maybe someone on forum tho. Which is faster... hum.