Scribework

Footwork

Dec 9, 2021
In this world reputation means EVERYTHING! If you are without a guild scriber, Footwork's scribing services could be useful to you.

I am a MO1 Vet that had one of the coolest cosmetic Spellbooks the "Oghmium Codex" and was not a scriber due to the way action and profession points worked so I had to find someone trustworthy in the Nave willing to scribe.

With Spiritism, Necromancy and Elementalism having very sought after spells they were easily sold on the broker.

The reason for the disclaimer is the way that scribing works, You must find the scriber so you then can trade over your spellbook and scroll for it to be scribed. Meaning someone could just simply not give your spellbook or scroll back.

This is the early stages of the game and I am looking to level my scribing as much as I can. If you are looking for someone to scribe please send me a private message and we will work it out!

Thanks again,

Your friendly neighborhood Scriberman.

Last edited:

Regneir

Feb 6, 2022
Foot got several of my spells copied into my book for me, realiably and promptly. Thank you sir!

• Love
Reactions: Footwork

Antidote

Feb 3, 2022
Would like to get Greater Heal and Fulmination scribed . How can i get in touch with you ?

Skoator

Oct 6, 2022
ghosted across the map to me in 15 mintues, scribed all of my scrolls for 5g each and handed back my book no problem.

Reactions: Footwork

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
In this world reputation means EVERYTHING! If you are without a guild scriber, Footwork's scribing services could be useful to you.

I am a MO1 Vet that had one of the coolest cosmetic Spellbooks the "Oghmium Codex" and was not a scriber due to the way action and profession points worked so I had to find someone trustworthy in the Nave willing to scribe.

With Spiritism, Necromancy and Elementalism having very sought after spells they were easily sold on the broker.

The reason for the disclaimer is the way that scribing works, You must find the scriber so you then can trade over your spellbook and scroll for it to be scribed. Meaning someone could just simply not give your spellbook or scroll back.

This is the early stages of the game and I am looking to level my scribing as much as I can. If you are looking for someone to scribe please send me a private message and we will work it out!

Thanks again,

Your friendly neighborhood Scriberman.

You tagging?