ROYAL TINDREM BANK WEAPON FORGE OPEN!

How has your experience with the RBT forge been?

• Great, i very happy with RBT work!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Good weapons, is ok for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never use yet but i would like..

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I feel is little expensive, but is ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i never buy, but look expensive but i will not buy sure

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

ROYAL TINDREM BANK WEAPONS FORGE

SUPERESPADA STEEL.png

GREETINGS TO ALL CITIZENS OF MYRLAND

The Royal Tindrem bank weapons forge is back:
(check this link for see weapon i make, mats, prices etc, not is complete yet but i will try in next days finish)

Continuing with our tradition of producing the best weapons the market has to offer, in Myrland we would like to invite you to join the select club of RBT clients.
Axes, swords, maces, daggers, any of these weapons is suitable to crush your enemies! and I can make them for you, with the best quality!

WEAPON CRAFTER DISCORD: Ibarruri#0121
ARMOR CRAFTER:
[RBT]Grubem#5912

WHAT OBJECTIVES DOES THE RBT WEAPON FORGE HAVE?

As always my goal is to turn my weapons forge into the reference weapons factory in the Myrland market, open to all and with good prices! We will offer the best quality and the best service!

I hope my initial offer is to the liking of the knights of Mryland, with a variety of weapons and materials for all tastes!

WHY BUY AT THE RBT WEAPON FORGE?

In the RBT, we are not only sellers, we take care of our clients, we attend to their particular needs and we facilitate the purchase of weapons for our users! Our old clients and those houses that have signed agreements with us will enjoy unique advantages!
Among our advantages I would highlight this:
-
Purchase on credit:
Are you an honorable gentleman, an old client, or a respected warlord and are you out of cash right now?
don't worry, at RBT we will make your weapons on credit! Let's find a way to finance you together and you can pay us later!
-
Production adapted to your needs:
- Do you want
one sword? All right. Do you want 50 swords? Well also! We arm both honorable knights and entire armies!
- For those
old customers with a long history of purchasing in my forge, a special discount of 3% on the price of each weapon!
-
If you have materials and want me to craft your weapon it is also possible, we will offer this service and we will only charge the price of labor!

HOW THE SALE OF RBT WEAPONS WORKS

It is simple. I will charge each client the market price of the materials, as well as an extra 10% for my services as a craftsman (my net profit)

In the future I will announce many more news and
VIP services for our legendary forge!
Attached is the table of weapons and materials available.
I will fill in the prices in the table as I craft weapons so that everyone can have all the information available! (Sorry that it is not complete, I need time to go crafting and calculating the exact prices of each weapon!)

ALL WELCOME TO THE RBT, JOIN THE SELECT CLUB OF CUSTOMERS OF A FORGE WITH YEARS OF TRADITION IN MYRLAND!
AND REMEMBER! NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, AT RBT WE SERVE EVERYONE THE SAME!

hacha 2.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

SUPERESPADA STEEL.png

ENJOY THIS FINE SWORD FORGED BY EXPERT HANDS AND WITH THE BEST MATERIALS!
FOR ONLY 24 GOLD COINS!

WEIGHT: 2.8 KG
DURABILITY: 129.54.
STRENGTH REQUERIMENT: 61.50.
DAMAGE BLUN: 11.58
DAMAGE PIERCING: 24.94
DAMAGE SLASHING: 26.01

PRICE. 24 GOLD COINS