Royal Tindrem bank. Official Homeowners Insurance and Property Registry Office for Myrland residents!

Insurance and property register?

• sound good, fresh idea!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • not bad, maybe run

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • mm not sure. I feel is better invest in big walls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i not like

• i would like burn all world

• proper...what? I not understand nothing

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
RBT INSURANCE AND PROPERTY REGISTER

Because the first original post with this idea had turned into a dialectical war, I decided to delete it, start from scratch and refine my idea with suggestions, which I hope will help everyone find my project more attractive.

As you know the release is already upon us.
Naturally, each player will have their own ambitions for land, houses, properties, etc.
How can we organize ourselves and have a centralized registry that allows us to store historical information on acquired rights, ownership of homes and neighboring lands?
Well, I have decided to organize a property registry office. I know it's a crazy idea, but as you know, I love crazy ideas.
Likewise, I have decided to advance my plans and also offer the possibility that you can insure your home and guarantee that in case of loss, you will be able to receive compensation that at least covers a part of your losses, in addition to being able to treasure your historical claim in our file!

HOW YOUR REGISTRATION OFFICE WILL WORK

Simply when you have your own house, fortress, bastion, or simply take possession of a location, whatever it is, you can contact me. Send me a photo of your property, where you can clearly see its location, data, etc ...
I will add this to my personal registration file for you to keep a legal document proving your ownership.
The property registry will be public or private depending on the wishes of each user. If someone wants that information to be public I will add it to the public document. In case you don't want it, I'll add it to the private file. Each client can freely decide what to do with their information.

HOW THE INSURANCE SYSTEM WILL WORK

If you also want to guarantee the safety of your home, you can come to us, and in exchange for a monthly fee, you can be covered against future risks! Earthquakes, divine attacks, acients, fires! You never know!
The standard monthly insurance rate will cover your home against all unforeseen events with some exceptions that I will detail in each private contract for obvious reasons.
In principle I will try to make a competitive rate.
- For standard homes, the insurance price will be 25g coins per month.
Later, if I see that the business is viable, I will secure other facilities, such as palisades, fortresses, or anything else, but for now I prefer to start with caution. No hurry.

AN EXPERIMENTAL ADD!

I believe that all property or land has an intrinsic value within the game. The sand of Tindrem, the tavern of Meduli, etc ...
Because there is no imperial bureaucracy that handles these issues, there really is a vacuum regarding the royal ownership of everything, except in cities where there are kings in command and powerful guilds that have taken control of an area.
Anyway, if many members of the community find a piece of land, building or anything else interesting, I will offer an auction system managed by me so that everyone can freely bid for the possession of that special place in Myrland and that they like so much. have your official possession!

I know this adds a role-playing component to my idea, but hey ... why not? maybe it's interesting!

FUNDS AND RESOURCES

My job as a property registrar will be free. I will not take any benefit for myself.
Regarding my home insurance system, I believe that they could generate sufficient benefits by themselves so that my bank can sustain it over time.

I hope you like my updated and simplified idea more.

I've done my best.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Respectable Gentleman Ruben, if you would be so kind as to explain how a group of citizens might stake a claim to a piece of land or building that is not a player house or TC structure?

For instance, how will a group of citizens be able to lay claim to, say, the Fabernum tavern if anyone can simply walk in and do as they please? Obviously, there is the role-playing aspect to it, so I presume that every owner simply pretends that the property is open to all at all times?

Reactions: Ibarruri

Piet

May 28, 2020
Idk about the whole rping you own something side of things but the insurance thing may be a hit after you get enough gold to back it. I am glad you followed my advice and I wish you good luck although there's a lot more math involved to make it succeed.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Respectable Gentleman Ruben, if you would be so kind as to explain how a group of citizens might stake a claim to a piece of land or building that is not a player house or TC structure?

For instance, how will a group of citizens be able to lay claim to, say, the Fabernum tavern if anyone can simply walk in and do as they please? Obviously, there is the role-playing aspect to it, so I presume that every owner simply pretends that the property is open to all at all times?
I agree. Is a role playera component. But would be can fun in special circunstances. I agree, have in property one tindrem Palace notvmake you options as open or clóset Doors etc. Is more a simbólico question. And can be interestin

Well, since the game doesn't give us the physical option of appropriating, say, "a palace" or a tavern, this does indeed have a roleplay component.
Anyway, in cities where there are authorities who own the city, (Like King Khutar in Meduli) or in the future, when kings and lords take over the cities, technically everything in the cities, (port facilities, taverns, houses, tables,) will belong to them.
Some might even auction off those assets in search of financing. It sounds crazy, but I've seen it in other games already, so I'm not ruling it out. My office could hold auctions in that case, if it turns out to be useful. It is a very experimental part of my project, but I do not rule out that it happens.

I myself am interested in renting the Meduli tavern to turn it into my restaurant and convention center.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Idk about the whole rping you own something side of things but the insurance thing may be a hit after you get enough gold to back it. I am glad you followed my advice and I wish you good luck although there's a lot more math involved to make it succeed.
We will see if the idea is successful, I think that insuring houses with a low cost monthly rate could be interesting for many players.
Especially in the release. At least it would assure them some money in return, in case of losing their property.
Otherwise my idea is just starting, so I don't know what will happen. I will try to make it work.

I am always open to improve my ideas with suggestions, in the end all this is done to offer services to the community