ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM MONEY LENDING SERVICE

¿Lendind service? mmm My opinión is...

• Great. I will use loans RBT when i need cash.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Mmm i not sure. Maybe in future

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I not like take loans. I worried about not repay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i will never will take loans. I hate bankers

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I hate ICH bankers guys for no reason. I will kill this greedy bastards.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • RBT lending service again? great i will use again this old service!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Continuing with my advance announcements of financial services, I want to take a moment to present what I hope will be one of my most successful services. The RBT loan service. Read on for the details!

WHAT IS LENDING SERVICE

Are you a warlord looking for mercenaries? A gentleman with men in your charge? Perhaps a nobleman with lands and a company of warriors at your service? Maybe a king with an army? An entrepreneur looking for money for a project? Perhaps a lanista who needs money to invest in his ludus or pay your gladiators?

Whoever you are, you are going to need liquidity, without a doubt.
At RBT we will work so that all who come to our doors have the financing they need to keep their projects afloat.

Given that I have extensive experience in this sector, after years offering loans in Myrland and after having worked with the largest banks in our world (Valkan bank, Ichorcorp etc) I have decided to continue with this kind of services, although I plan some changes to adapt them to these turbulent times.

To begin with, after years of making loans, I have understood that the characteristics of our economic structure seriously penalize short-term loans with a high interest rate.
So I think that to facilitate the development of our economy, I am going to focus on offering long-term loans with very low interest rates.
This will allow my clients to have abundant liquidity without being burdened with rigid payments and high interest.

I plan for my bank to be a leader in the sector and to offer the most competitive loans on the market.

HOW WILL WORK THIS SERVICE

When you need a loan, you must be clear about what you want the money for and how long you would like to return it.
Once that is known, I will design a very flexible payment system with an interest rate appropriate to your situation. I want to make it clear that I will be extremely flexible and that no two loans will be the same.
Each loan will be personalized, adapted to the needs of each person.

WHAT WILL YOU NEED FOR ACCES A LOAN

- Do not belong to a union or organization in open hostility with RBT.
- Be able to offer at least a 50% guarantee on the total money that I will lend you. This guarantee can consist of materials, workmanship, property deeds, valuables and many other things that can be used as security by me, so that, in case you break our legal contract and refuse to return my money can recoup part of my investment.
- Sign the pertinent legal documents that I will provide you where you take the loan and are responsible for paying it. These documents will be private and confidential at all times.

CAN I GET MONEY WITHOUT OFFERING PAYMENT GARANTEES OR BONDS IN EXCHANGE IN THE RBT?

This kind of service is only available to VIP clients of the Royal bank of Tindrem. Knights or guilds with a long business history with me. For this class of clients with a solid reputation, loans without surety will be available, although with a slightly higher interest rate.
This kind of services will also be available to guilds of well-known reputation, Kings, Lords and important personalities of Myrland, as long as their kingdoms, or guilds legally assume the responsibility of the payment of the loans, regardless of whether their king disappears, is replaced. or die.

WHAT ABOUT THE INTEREST RATE FOR LOANS?

The interest ratio will be defined by the duration of the loan.
- 3-month loans: 5%

- 6-month loans: 10%
- 12-month loans: 15%

- 24-month loans: 20%
The more time you need to pay the loan, the more interest I will add to it, since during that time I will not be able to operate with the funds that I have lent you.

WHAT WILL BE THE BONDS THAT I CAN OFFER TO GUARANTEE THE PAYMENT OF THE LOAN?

I have a portfolio of honorable clients, many of whom no longer need to provide any guarantee of payment, beyond signing the relevant documents. If you are not part of that exclusive VIP client club, you will need to cover at least 50% of the value of the loan by offering payment guarantees, such as metals, horses, jewelry, homes, valuables, of different types, services or even workforce. In this way, if you break the legal contract and refuse to return my money, I will at least recover part of my funds by selling the items that you offer as collateral. Hopefully it is not necessary!

EY IBARRURI, BUT...WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANT PAY AND MISS THE DEADLINES?

Quiet! At RBT we are understandable people. I have learned a lot about loans after years of gambling and I want to make it clear that no friendly and honorable person will be exposed to the public derision of being part of a list of debtors unnecessarily.
If you have not been able to meet the agreed deadline, don't worry!
Contact me, explain your reasons and together we will design a new plan so that you can have more time to face the payment of your debt, with complete confidence and with a minimum interest penalty!

My bank will take care of its clients and will work in a personalized way. I will always be flexible

NEWS!
As many of you already know, I am starting to work with my own currency. THE RUBENS.
I am working so that in the future, my currency is not just a virtual exchange currency, but has a physical presence in the game as the first paper money of Myrland. I am aware that it will take a while for my currency to take the place I plan for it, therefore I will offer loans from gold and also from
RUBENS.
I hope that in some time I can trade only with RUBENS.
In the future I will offer more details about how the loans will work in RUBENS, do not stop reading my updates and my reports!
There are big economic projects underway.

In conclusion, I want to make it clear that the banking project that I lead is not only designed to make me earn money, but to be a useful tool in the economic development of Myrland.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need money!

The RBT will help you!

Last edited:

Irelya

Feb 3, 2021
I would like to be a business partner in this endeavor. I've quit my life of crime and I'm ready for wall street. Will send my resume + recommendations.

• Haha
Reactions: Konrad and Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I would like to be a business partner in this endeavor. I've quit my life of crime and I'm ready for wall street. Will send my resume + recommendations.
I appreciate your interest xdddddddd.
I know well your curriculum dont worry haha

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Usury ought be a crime in this nation.
Sorry Sir, the Usury is legal, in imperial Tindremic law. So my activity is 100% legal. Sorry, if you not agree you can try send emperor one letter demand one votation for remove usury, but i promise you that it will not run. Myrland populus love Royal TIndrem Bank, the bank that help populus!