Risar dungeon & AI behaviour...

Rhias

May 28, 2020
In general the Risar Dungeon experience is pretty OK. But there are a few bugs:
- If you hit the sword of a risar it does 2x damage (1x equipment + 1x body hit).
- There are some white floor tiles which turn black once you reach a certain distance to them.
- AI gets stuck in some positions.
- AI bugs inside walls and attacks from inside the wall.

A small collection of stuff I found:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
If you walk down the the road from the Risar Dungen, the Mobs get stucked, when you continiue to go further down the road. If Mobs get stucked, they should return to their spawnpoint or so. Some bandits are placed at strange locations aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhias

Treibholz

Nov 30, 2020
After some minutes of fighting a bandit (and almost killing him), he desided to run away from me. "Boss made me do this"
(who worked on this ridiculous monologues by the way?!)

I really don't know where he took all his stamina. I only was able to chase him down, cause he got stuck somewhere in the mountains...miles and minutes away :D He was so fast, without a bow I really had no chance chasing him down earlier.

I then tried to loot him but it was impossible, cause his bag dropped on a granum rock and everytime I tried looting it, my Avatar went into mining-mode.

I then managed to kill another one - again he fled with super hight speed and got stuck at some rocks. This time I managed to take his loot: He had some silver coins, no weapon or armor or whatsoever... So this isn't even full loot :D

And there are only 1-2 months left till steam EA release...
What an experience...

Reactions: Eldrath and Rhias

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
After some minutes of fighting a bandit (and almost killing him), he desided to run away from me. "Boss made me do this"
(who worked on this ridiculous monologues by the way?!)

I really don't know where he took all his stamina. I only was able to chase him down, cause he got stuck somewhere in the mountains...miles and minutes away :D He was so fast, without a bow I really had no chance chasing him down earlier.

I then tried to loot him but it was impossible, cause his bag dropped on a granum rock and everytime I tried looting it, my Avatar went into mining-mode.

I then managed to kill another one - again he fled with super hight speed and got stuck at some rocks. This time I managed to take his loot: He had some silver coins, no weapon or armor or whatsoever... So this isn't even full loot :D

And there are only 1-2 months left till steam EA release...
What an experience...
NPCs never dropped their entire armor suits which yes is a giant shame. We did complain enough to get Lictor suits ingame after years in MO.

Most NPC armor/clothing/weapons are not available to players nor ingame since its only a skin.

Dont expect to ever be able to kill a mob/NPC and loot all visuals on them, that is untiløø you actually witness it ingame.

Reactions: Treibholz

Treibholz

Nov 30, 2020
NPCs never dropped their entire armor suits which yes is a giant shame.
Oh. Ok! Just to clarify, I think it is not good if an NPC drops the whole armor/weapons/... they carry with them in an useable and valueable state, as this would rumble the economy and contradict the player driven crafting philosophy. But there must be the chance to loot a bad to decent single piece of functional gear (beside maybe some heavy scrap in the lootbag) to bring and keep people doing PVE and investigating the world and all its secrets.

This is only meant for human like NPC beings, i will never want to loot, war or sell a giants underpants!

And PVE should be (there!) and fair. A "full loot" open pvp game must not have time wasting and broken mechanics with a high chance to maybe even loose your equipent (and even more time) by programming accidents.

Risk/Time/Reward!

"We did complain enough to get Lictor suits ingame after years in MO."
Puhh! Now +1 complaining! ;)

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Oh. Ok! Just to clarify, I think it is not good if an NPC drops the whole armor/weapons/... they carry with them in an useable and valueable state, as this would rumble the economy and contradict the player driven crafting philosophy. But there must be the chance to loot a bad to decent single piece of functional gear (beside maybe some heavy scrap in the lootbag) to bring and keep people doing PVE and investigating the world and all its secrets.

This is only meant for human like NPC beings, i will never want to loot, war or sell a giants underpants!

And PVE should be (there!) and fair. A "full loot" open pvp game must not have time wasting and broken mechanics with a high chance to maybe even loose your equipent (and even more time) by programming accidents.

Risk/Time/Reward!

"We did complain enough to get Lictor suits ingame after years in MO."
Puhh! Now +1 complaining! ;)
Heyheyhey giants underpants are perfectly fine to use for tents, in MO2 I heard we gonna need tents all the time, poor giants I guess :ROFLMAO:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I made Screenshots of all Stuck Locations i have found. SV need to download gammacontroll and use the max setting, so that they can see the exact Locations. it was so dark, when i recorded the Locations causing problems. 20210217110757_1.jpg20210217112718_1.jpg20210217112900_1.jpg20210217113233_1.jpg20210217113258_1.jpg20210217113352_1.jpg20210217113726_1.jpg

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I could not do it, but i have seen a player jumping on the fence in the last Screenshot. In this Position the risars can´t attack you. BTW a game can prevent players from using Gammacontroll, if the game could only be played in Fullscreen mode. I have noticed that gammacontroll not work in some games, if you are in Fullscreen Mode.

Last edited:

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Good on you for making a video on how to abuse AI. If only the rest of the community would follow so that these things can get fixed, rather than worry about people abusing it during a beta.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Good on you for making a video on how to abuse AI. If only the rest of the community would follow so that these things can get fixed, rather than worry about people abusing it during a beta.
When I make them I get Disliked lmao