Ridiculous .90 Patch Team Fight

Khanate

Aug 4, 2020
Seems like a pretty cool fight. Felt very smooth and decently paced.
Keep up the good work SV!

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Luckily group combat doesnt feel to changed, but small scale and dueling is forever changed now and so far not in a good way.

Its more unresponsive after patch, slower after patch, easier after patch and ALOT more gear based and ALOT less skill based. And I personally feel like charging attack and swing speed is slower for me but as fast for lower pingers as before and faster for higher pingers than before, this imo is the delay all over again...

Now for some positives, archery feels in a good fun spot so far, bandages is in a better place now than before(more risk vs reward since the first part of the bandage makes you defenseless).

Now on topic though, the fights was good and fun!

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Luckily group combat doesnt feel to changed, but small scale and dueling is forever changed now and so far not in a good way.

Its more unresponsive after patch, slower after patch, easier after patch and ALOT more gear based and ALOT less skill based. And I personally feel like charging attack and swing speed is slower for me but as fast for lower pingers as before and faster for higher pingers than before, this imo is the delay all over again...

Now for some positives, archery feels in a good fun spot so far, bandages is in a better place now than before(more risk vs reward since the first part of the bandage makes you defenseless).

You reported all this correct? Everytime I come across something that I brake or could use some focus I put it in a bug report... It gets a look.

Reactions: ThaBadMan

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
You reported all this correct? Everytime I come across something that I brake or could use some focus I put it in a bug report... It gets a look.
Have been doing so since day 1, after every patch I normally report all still existing bugs I reproduce aswell just in case.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020

I'm trying not to paint the patch with a broad brush of "kek not skill based". I personally am not enjoying not being able to close the distance on an opponent after a parry, and I felt like I was getting stickied way too easily in team fights.

The turn cap hinders fast twitch aim as well which i'm not a fan of at all.

I feel like all these values are not at the maximum allowable to not cause desync, but i'm not sure.