Regarding Spawn Nonsense

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Adding dramatism wont change the fact that aslong theres no response from SV that dude aint doing ilegal shit. He could for example aknowledge hes actions .......................
This one time, I won't let you get away with changing the subject and ignoring what we both actually said.
You blaming a player for playing, Is the act hideous? Well yeah but It's entirely SV's fault
I am not blaming the player for playing, simply stating that that player must be a salty fuck;
Wow.. some people are actually so salty that they do this just to close down a spawn... amazing and a real good argument for introducing subs. Then the salty fucks at least have to pay to do this. Imagine the time put into doing this just to annoy some tamers. Amazing, the person/persons must really have issues with the game.... insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
This one time, I won't let you get away with changing the subject and ignoring what we both actually said.

I am not blaming the player for playing, simply stating that that player must be a salty fuck;

That is essentially why we must bust these people's asses :/ Using all mechanics! - gives I have a Dream speech -

I said in game, and I will say again. I DO NOT SUPPORT NORTH ALLIANCE. If you guys wanna bring a bigger zerg, do it, but we'll see what happens ey, ey.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

I wasnt saying you blaming players, i was responding to you when you said something along the lines of "can't wait till theres subs so all the toxic kids quit" to what i've said:
If this game charged sub, only a handfull of morons would play, an empty broken shitty game.

No doubt Horacio the horse highjacker Is salty, players been saltier tho, and did worse things.

Last edited:
Reactions: grendel

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
those players need to be targeted harder lol. Salty players abusing mechanics and toeing the line between ban and not just makes the game worse for everyone.

I'd consider this a minor infraction, but it ultimately depends on SV, i mean people exlploited Flux group farming or many more things and you don't seem to care much about that, that compass seems broken 🤣

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'd consider this a minor infraction, but it ultimately depends on SV, i mean people exlploited Flux group farming or many more things and you don't seem to care much about that, that compass seems broken 🤣

It does. I am cool with horse killing ofc, but this is sheisty, and yea flux was wack, too. Hey I'm playin clean. A lil less than the dupers, but I still got enough gear to impact people. However, it's not hard to take a horse and hide it lol, it's one of those things like spinning.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Maybe if we are lucky as a bandaid to fixing horse spawns they will remove mounts and shrink the world.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
The fix for this would be to have abandoned pets return to their spawn.
edit: if they are able to return. locking pets in an SH is fine imo, just have the spawn replenish after a few days if the pets cant reach it.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Asking seriously because I really do not understand what is going on.

What exactly do you guys mean when you say hiding?

Are they putting these horses were other players actually can not get them?

Or are they just moving them to different places away from the spawn?

I understand the issue if they are locking them away somehow.

But if they are just moving them and other players are still able to find and tame them,

then I don't see the issue other than the possible slowing down of the spawn rate.

But maybe I am missing something.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

But if they are just moving them and other players are still able to find and tame them,

then I don't see the issue other than the possible slowing down of the spawn rate.

yea you can put them in a house, a SH, inside a rock, lol. It's still an issue even if they put it on some mountain because like dude said they should path back within minutes.

edit: so the issue is effectively disabling a horse spawn.

Reactions: Amadman

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
The fix for this would be to have abandoned pets return to their spawn.
edit: if they are able to return. locking pets in an SH is fine imo, just have the spawn replenish after a few days if the pets cant reach it.
Why not just have the tamed pets be permanently unhooked from the spawn, and the spawn my now just spawn new creatures?

(I hope this is done so I can slowly tame and release bears by my house until there are hundreds)

Reactions: Amadman

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

Spawns have a fixed max amount of creatures. Theres the leash mechanic that makes em go back. When pets are taken from the spawn and then abandoned in places that forbids the pathing they wont go back to the spawn. That Is no issue, the issue Is that the abandoned pets counts as the pool of the spawn, preventing more to appear. And that should be considered a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amadman and Xunila

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
yea you can put them in a house, a SH, inside a rock, lol. It's still an issue even if they put it on some mountain because like dude said they should path back within minutes.

edit: so the issue is effectively disabling a horse spawn.

Yeah, players being able to lock them away does make it pretty crappy.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
The actual fix for this would be to make it so that a once tamed pet counts as dead to the spawn just like if it was tamed, and new ones would just respawn. They could still make once tamed ones try to return. But a very easy fix is new ones just spawn. Previously tamed ones could also despawn if it was problematic with tamers taming and untaming causing the spawn to have tons of horses.

This game is constantly trying to be more advanced than it can handle.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The actual fix for this would be to make it so that a once tamed pet counts as dead to the spawn just like if it was tamed, and new ones would just respawn. They could still make once tamed ones try to return. But a very easy fix is new ones just spawn. Previously tamed ones could also despawn if it was problematic with tamers taming and untaming causing the spawn to have tons of horses.

This game is constantly trying to be more advanced than it can handle.

Yeah, well, I mean I'm cool with a ten minute timer where a pet just disappears and then reappears at the spawn. Something like that would be FINE. I don't think it's even as advanced as Albanjo is making it. I mean, there are many ways to make it happen, many places. It doesn't just have to be a node line imo. They just aren't interfacing correctly with their 'home spawn,' so there needs to be the same kind of teleport leash that is for follow pets.

And yea as dude said it would be funny that the world COULD get overpopulated with pets, but I think we'll be OK.

You should see me out there... dudes are like "Hey, isn't this a horse spawn?" It's like yeah but someone is glitching it out! Another thing that SV just doesn't understand is WACK. I admit I like to grab a horse each time I go out so I don't waste my supply, and I'm not planning on depleting my op horses, so I will ride less, but the whole Hyllspea area depends on that spawn really haha, it's a joke.

I'd be cool if people wanted to make a pvp point or if people made it so if you kill a horse at spawn it stays down for longer than usual, whatever, but this is stupid.