RBT OFFICIAL MARKET FOR AUCTION AND PURCHASE-SALE OF DEBT BONDS IN MYRLAND

REBT'S OFFICIAL DEBT MARKET

• LOL GREAT IDEA, IS AMAZING!

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • NICE! I HOPE IN FUTURE FIND GOOD PROFITS IN MARKET!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I NEVER MAKE SIMILAR BUSINESS, BUT MAYBE. WHY NOT?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MMM, I NOT SURE, I NOT TRUST MUCH IN THIS TYPE OF DEALS

• I THINK BUT WILL SEE FIRST IF IT RUN GOOD AND MAYBE...

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • NO. I NOT LIKE FINANCIAL CIRCLE IN MYRLAND

• I SIMPLY NOT LIKE DEALS. I LIKE KILL PEOPLE AND STOLEN ITEMS

• I NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS. I NEED MORE INFO

• NEVER.

• Total voters

RBT OFICIAL CHANNEL

Mar 11, 2021
Tindrem
RBT BUY-SELL MARKET FOR MYRLAND DEBT BONDS

On behalf of the RBT I am proud to announce the creation of this official channel of commerce, whose function will be the auction and sale of debt bonds of the houses, kingdoms, empires or corporations that deem it convenient to use this service.

As I entered my bank parnerts, we were pondering how to facilitate large-scale financing of the guilds, once the gods allow us to start our new path in Myrland, I have decided to launch my new idea. It is a different and creative method for unions, large houses, commercial emporiums and even banks, to find quick liquidity.

WHAT THE OFFICIAL DEBT PURCHASE AND SALE CHANNEL CONSISTS OF.

Are you a large guild, whose resources are dwindling due to need and are looking for quick funds?
Ok with our system you will be able to issue debt bonds for your house and search for buyers. The value of your bonds may be determined for free market. Obviously the bonds of a large and powerful house will have more value than those of a small guild, however they will all have a similar starting point. Each gold coin will symbolize the basic value of a unit of debt (value that could increase during an auction)

HOW WILL THIS MARKET WORK?

Write us a private message to this channel, announcing that you want to auction a certain amount of debt bonds (for example bonds worth 14,000g), which will be the total interest rate that you will offer on your return (8%, 10%, 15%) and also establish how long and in short terms you would like to make the payment of your debt effective. Three months? two years?

The RBT will be in charge of launching the debt auction on your behalf and will manage the entire process, quickly and efficiently, receiving payment and transferring the money obtained in exchange for the sale of your debt securities to your hands.

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WITH MY BONUSES?

As a banker, I can assure the citizens of Myrland that bonds are a wonderful tool.
Nothing prevents you from reselling your bonds to another union, bank or individual if you wish, or from trading them in the market, to use them as currency, you can find a lot of usefull things for make with our bonds.
You can also cleverly win an interesting auction at a low cost and then resell them for a higher price, if geopolitical or financial circumstances offer an opportunity to do a good deal.

Why not? Only imagination is the limit!

ARE THERE SOME RULES TO FOLLOW IN THESE AUCTIONS?

However, to establish some logic in the official RBT debt market, I will establish some tips to guide all interested:

- Interest ratio:
The bond market is very different from normal loans. Large sums of gold will pass from one hand to the other constantly.
If you want your
long-term bonds to be sold, I recommend that you offer an interesting interest rate, based on the total amount of money to be returned.
If you're looking instead to
get short-term liquidity, perhaps you should offer a monthly interest rate.
In all cases it is up to you.
-
I am an individual without affiliation, companies, houses, business or any type of activity beyond roaming the world. Can i issue debt?
No
. No one will buy debt bonds from a random subject. Large, medium or small houses, banks, mercantile corporations, mercenary companies, or even kingdoms and kings (if any kingdom is forged) anyone with a A valuable and useful activity for the community can offer debt bonds. Keep it in mind. This will be a serious and valuable market.
- who can buy debt?
Anyone with money to bid. No matter who is. In any case, debt issuers will be entitled to launch their debt issues with special conditions (exclusion of banks, individuals or corporations) if they so wish.

- WHAT HAPPENS IF A KINGDOM IS DECLARED IN BANKRUPTCY OR IF A COMMERCIAL CORPORATION CANNOT DEAL WITH THE PAYMENTS OF ITS BONDS?

The first thing you can do is renegotiate the terms in search of a satisfactory settlement with your debtor.
In the event that it cannot face the debt and declares itself in suspension of payments or bankruptcy, you will be able to go to the secondary market, where the RBT will buy the "junk bonds" or low value bonds with issues of my own currency. THE RUBENS.
In this way the RBT will ensure that our market is stable.

While my bank has no legal obligation to do this, I will comb the market and try to offer a viable alternative so that holders of "red bonds" or low-value bonds "are not left with nothing. If there are big holes in our incipient financial market, I will plug them by intervening (if I consider it appropriate for our financial stability).

WHAT COINS WILL BE VALID FOR USE IN BIDS?

For now there are only two currencies in Myrland that this bond market will accept. The gold coins and the RUBENS.
- The only way to participate in this market is to have MONEY.
- If new coins in future in game i will add too, of course.
This is a debt and cash market. No. of materials. There are other places to trade items or resources.

Royal bank of TIndrem

PUBLIC DOCUMENT WITH LIST OF BONDS OWNER

Last edited:

Rasgud

Jan 13, 2021
Tindrem
extraordinary idea, a system like this, added to the active trade of values, services and resources of all kinds as it has always been, would lay the foundations of a very interesting, deep and active economy, which would give a rich background to the activities of all the companies involved in myrland.

The beginning of the evolution of Mortal online opening new frontiers in terms of reasons to play and activities to carry out alone and in a group! Bravo!