[Question2Devs] What needs proper testing at this point from the latest patch?

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Check latest patch notes if you want focused testing.
Otherwise simply test and find errors and report them with a short good description if needed.

We are still kinda limited in what we can test.

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
I think it's best to wait until the big patch with Bows comes in ... as that will trigger many new issues to be handled. Mostly the balance in combat but also viability and other stuff. Right now I think the melee combat feels and does great. My personal opinion.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I think it's best to wait until the big patch with Bows comes in ... as that will trigger many new issues to be handled. Mostly the balance in combat but also viability and other stuff. Right now I think the melee combat feels and does great. My personal opinion.
I do not think that most people think melee combat is in a good place. My evidence is that since the last patch there have been many fewer people fighting. Several times when I have logged in there have been no one else online. The other times since the day after the last patch there have only been 1 or 2.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
As I know they will add special block breaking moves and they are still going to balance combat. Everything is in dev update on the main site. Also, I believe that they know what ppl want and how does it work now.

Ppl are still having fights, I see them almost everytime I login :)

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
What times are you finding people? I was on an hour ago, and no one. I was on in my (central US) afternoon, and no one. I was on my evening, and no one.

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
I do not think that most people think melee combat is in a good place. My evidence is that since the last patch there have been many fewer people fighting. Several times when I have logged in there have been no one else online. The other times since the day after the last patch there have only been 1 or 2.

Mainly that is coz of the new big patch incoming and new balances to the combat that will be introduced, therefore new systems will be implemented meaning that we'll have to get used to new combat. In general the combat is still a bit lacking yes, but it is alright for now.

Some Weapons are more of an issue right now. Large weapons are too slow to be used and flakestone material is the OP Weapon maker as of now. Unbalanced.