Quarter-Million Galbinum for sale in Morin Khur

Godly

Dec 27, 2020
What is up my Mortal Online players? Long time no see. Hope you're all doing well and have gotten good.
I'm posting this thread because I'm looking for a big boy guild to open up their coffers and invest in themselves by purchasing the delectable fruits of my labor.
I currently have a big load of 250,000 Galbinum in Morin Khur and I would like to unload my big load onto a single entity in one unforgettable meetup.
The price that I am asking for the 25 stacks of Galbinum is 10k gold, non-negotiable*.

If you think this price is a tad high, consider the following:
• 250,000 Galbinum is extracted from ~1.25 million Tephra or ~3 million Gabore
• There is ZERO Galbinum for sale on the AH. This is a unique opportunity to my knowledge
• To process 1.25 million Tephra it would take ~5 hours at the grinder assuming you were extremely efficient
• Hundreds of gold in catalysts to produce
• Logistics
• High Risk

Galbinum.png

Once processed, this Galbinum will produce enough Cronite to outfit a small guild in full Cronite plate armor and weapons, or for a larger guild at least all of your elite members.

Stipulations:
• Local Pickup Only. No Delivery.
• When we meet we do five consecutive trades of 50k Galb for 2k gold so neither of us hold too much value at once.
• Before we meet you show me a screenshot of 10k gold in your MK bank with enough room for 25 stacks. (PM it to me or post it in this thread)
• Please come alone. If there is anything sus at the meeting you'll be following me to another banker in MK or I will cancel.
• All or nothing.

Also, before you get any ideas in your head, this stuff is 100% legit and mined from the rich lands of Nave-- not magically produced from thin air. 95% having been mined by my hand personally, and the other 5%... well... let's just say there are probably a few miners out there who are now suffering from PTSD.
That's about it. I hope to hear from a BIG BOY guild soon. And by the way business is business I withhold from no one.

-Godly

*Alternative forms of payment may be considered.

Last edited: