QOL suggestion. Add a Selected Home Priest section in character sheet.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
This would just be a area on the character sheet that tells you WHERE your home priest is set. Some people do a lot of traveling, from towns to strongholds and keeps to other towns in other regions. There is nothing worse than forgetting to set your home priest and dying to a bug or player and hitting home priest only to find you never reset it and you end up 30+ minutes away from where you were.

D

Deleted member 44

I made a similar suggestion months ago. It was ignored. Great idea. SV doesn't read these forums though. Only way to get through to them is to meme on Henrik on twitch.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I made a similar suggestion months ago. It was ignored. Great idea. SV doesn't read these forums though. Only way to get through to them is to meme on Henrik on twitch.

Plan on it. Already got it saved on a notepad.... copy pasta here we come, aldente!

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
Not even a week ago this happened to me. Pop has been low and i'm just a gatherer so it's been a month since i've died, lol. I hit some INSANE spawning panthers (i'm talking endgame, lol). Next thing you know i'm freezing my ass of in Hylls...