Public Spreadsheets

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I'll update this post with any spreadsheets I choose to make public. Also, feel free to submit your own spreadsheets. I'll edit them into the OP and make sure you're credited for them.

_____

Skill Calculator + Bank Management Sheets for Download

This is the beta of the skill calculator I've created plus the simpler bank management sheet. While the bank management sheet is one of the simplest spreadsheets I've ever done, and mainly relies on user input, the skill calculator is precisely the opposite. It's designed to be as fully automated as is possible allowing you to pick your race, skills/skill values, and attribute values and calculating in the rest of the data for you.

This is a beta version and large amounts of data is missing or not necessarily accurate to MO2. Primarily, all the race data is placeholder data and only about half the primary/secondary data is from MO2. The rest is MO1 data or missing entirely.

The "Query Data" tab of this sheet should be hidden but if it isn't I suggest doing so. It's entirely useless to anyone not looking to edit the functionality of the skill calculator.
_____

Last edited:

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
need to add such a table to the banker's in game. how i can download this?

I don't disagree. Just working with what we have for now. You should have an option to make a copy and/or download under the file tab. Take a look at it and let me know if it's there.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
The Bank Management sheet as it's own sheet as been removed and I've instead included it into the new Skill Calculator sheet.

The skill calculator is very much in beta, please respond here with any issues you find with it. The primary known issue though is that much of the data is missing or pulled from MO1 and the racial data is made up. These issues will be fixed as more data is released to fill in for the missing data.

Don't assume this is fully accurate at this point. The MO2 primaries and secondaries do have differences from MO1 data it seems so this calculator represents a best guess, not hard truth.

I put in A LOT of work setting up the logic statements to make this run so I hope you guys appreciate it. :)